Canada

John York

I've looked and looked and can find no reference to Canada. 

We have some good scenery in America and some good scenery in Alaska.  But none in Canada apart from 'Global' which frankly, isn't a scenery that does it justice.

So what we need is some good detailed scenery for Canada so we can land in airports there on our way to Alaska and vice versa.

Is there anything in the pipeline to address this issue please?

John

John,  Have you forgotten OpenLC North America?  That's not "Global".  In addition, there are *hundreds* of freeware airports scattered throughout Canada, courtesy of the NA GA airports package.  I've visited dozens--many are payware quality.  Don't really understand your complaint.

Hi,

I have many sceneries from ORBX. The canadian's sceneries that you offer, and I bought are from the west part of Canada and the US as well.  Are you planning to develop sceneries for the east part of North America, including Canada of course?

Thanks for the links for canada fellers.  Why, on earth doesn't Orbx have them listed in FTX Central?  I though that was the only place to get Orbx from!:banghead:

I suppose I had better get busy!:rollmyeyes:

Incidentally. yes I do have the two packages you mention Stewart.

""""" FTX Northern Rocky Mountains is a vast new area adjoining FTX Pacific Northwest and FTX Pacific Fjords. Almost double the size of PNW, the region includes parts of Montana, Washington, Idaho, British Columbia and Alberta, with key cities including Missoula, Edmonton and Calgary. """""

Ben:D

Hi John,

the second link is perhaps a bit confusing as most of the red landmarks are enhanced default airports included in our Global Airport Pack -- https://orbxdirect.com/product/ftx-global-airport-pack -- as opposed to stand-alone airports individually accessible via Orbx Direct / FTX Central.

Cheers, Holger

I already have those unchecked Rob and I have the Global Airport Pack Dave.

But, unlike everywhere else, I have nothing that specifically relates to Canada.

Never mind.  Thanks everyone for trying to help.

John

• 2 years later...

Archived