X-Plane 11 Global?

ant1862

I would love to see some sort of a global product that Orbx can create to improve X-Plane's default scenery. I know it cannot be just like the global products for P3D, but Orbx has a lot of talented people that can come up with an elegant and beautiful solution. 

Same here, last sale I bought the wrong airfield and asked if it was possible to refund it so I could buy the one I wanted (more expensive) I got a reply in 48 hours sales were finished, despite that I got the airfield I wanted added to my account without even paying more, not sure what for you is a good customer service, but...being the internet probably you are a troll :D

Personally I have always had an excellent experience with ORBX customer support; and feel they have always been open enough to allow us to express our opinions through their public forum. Even in the past when I felt the need to voice my concerns over a particular matter with an open letter, we had a great discussion, there was some good constructive criticism from both sides which improved the ORBX experience for many,....... that's good customer support and shows ORBX is a company that listens to its consumers.

Like many people, I frequent these forums on a daily basis as it is a valuable source of information with some great people on board who are always keen to help, many of whom are not employed by ORBX;  you would have to go a long long way to find this level of support elsewhere and many organisations would do well to follow the approach used here. 

If you've had a bad experience then I would suggest that you talk to the people involved with respect, treat them how you would like to be treated yourself and I'm sure you'll find any issues are quickly resolved and your opinion will change. 

Vote of thanks from me, I am new but had great support from the Orbx team.

I am amazed that the CEO takes time to look at and update this forum.

Great way to get customer feed back AND act on it.

Thanks to all of the team.

19 hours ago, Graffix75 said:

I've had nothing but excellent support from Orbx.

It's my impression, based on my experience, that they do care very much about their customers.

I'll second that! ORBX has some of the best customer support I've ever experienced, short of paying ultra premium rates to IBM on Compuserve!

Orbx staff - thank you for your support and I apologize for losing my patience.. in my defense there was radio silence for 5 days after JV said there will be a 24 hr resolution.. I'm sure you guys were busy with TE GB Central release but a small update here and there might have been comforting.. 

p.s - the installation culprit might have been the antivirus or installing from an external hard drive.. we may never know..  I hope these learnings are captured for future reference. 

15 minutes ago, stiletto2 said:

Twitch ORBX channel shows the unveiling program is scheduled for Thursday of this week.  It is possible that JV meant Thursday but not sure.

Stiletto2

Yeah, I think you are probably right. Thank you.

Archived