Engine out over Snowdonia - TE GB Central

BradB

Took off out of Welshpool ( EGCW ) and headed West toward the mountains . Thanks Martyn for the directions . :):D

MyYAiQA.jpg

2VuDzbc.jpg

About this time my left engine started to quit . :angry::angry:

Nop7RHx.jpg

bvd6MQr.jpg

I spotted LLanbedr ( EGFD ) out in the distance .

3CPmdLB.jpg

Sadly I did not make it ..... It was nice knowing you blokes , see you on the other side . :huh::o:(:lol:

Cheers

John

I give you directions and lent you my shiny Aerostar.

Too bad I didn't tell you that it needed filling up!

How strange though as I did a flight in a Hurricane this morning and ran out of fuel taxying in after landing.

I had forgotten to switch tanks.:wacko:

I actually managed to land it in one piece for the first time.:P

Anyway enough of that John, what a beautiful series of images from the Welsh mountains and remember it is only a game so we will see you in the air again very soon.:)

2 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I can't believe how nice these are!  Martyn, you're in your element!

Martyn who ....... I'm dead and Martyn gets the praise for my shots . Thanks a lot Jack . :rollmyeyes::angry:B):lol:

Cheers

John

Just now, BradB said:

Martyn who ....... I'm dead and Martyn gets the praise for my shots . Thanks a lot Jack . :rollmyeyes::angry:B):lol:

Cheers

John

Dang John, I'm sorry!  Really sorry my friend, I've been responding to a whole bunch of shots, I didn't mean any offense, just a mistake. :huh:

5 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Dang John, I'm sorry!  Really sorry my friend, I've been responding to a whole bunch of shots, I didn't mean any offense, just a mistake. :huh:

That's okay my friend , I have done many it times myself . But Martyn of all people ......:D:)

John

I love this :D

And Rodger thinks I'm Carlos :). He's a absolutely stellar fellow, but trust me, I'm no Carlos.

This forum brings a smile to me, every time I'm on ….

John , these are superb. And I am very, very sorry that you ran out of fuel. You had me worried though, :o

I thought by the "other side" you meant that you were giving up on Orbx true earth and going back to XPlane default :blink::wacko::rolleyes: or P3d :o

Phew, I'm relieved, but you did have me "a going" sir!

Cheers!

R

54 minutes ago, renault said:

I love this :D

And Rodger thinks I'm Carlos :). He's a absolutely stellar fellow, but trust me, I'm no Carlos.

This forum brings a smile to me, every time I'm on ….

Martyn, these are superb. And I am very, very sorry that you ran out of fuel. You had me worried though, :o

I thought by the "other side" you meant that you were giving up on Orbx true earth and going back to XPlane default :blink::wacko::rolleyes:

Phew, I'm relieved, but you did have me "a going" sir!

Cheers!

R

Officially this is Martyn's post now , since I went on to greener pastures anyway . All of you the drinks are on me at my wake . :huh::rolleyes::(:D:lol:

RIP - Whatever your name is ......BradB or is it John , only Saint Peter knows when I arrive at the " Pearly gates" .

6 hours ago, BradB said:

Officially this is Martyn's post now , since I went on to greener pastures anyway . All of you the drinks are on me at my wake . :huh::rolleyes::(:D:lol:

RIP - Whatever your name is ......BradB or is it John , only Saint Peter knows when I arrive at the " Pearly gates" .

:unsure::(

Archived