My first from TE GB Central

BradB

Well that was easy , smooth as silk install with no issues . Total DL and install was about 2 hour's . Anyway here are a few snaps from the Liverpool area :

HHFHI0K.jpg

PSDOewQ.jpg

4blmY2m.jpg

nirUycS.jpg

o50g5iN.jpg

DhLzGcl.jpg

v9jxSe6.jpg

ufET2x9.jpg

Well Orbx , another home run of a scenery . The level of detail is flat out amazing . I hoping that the PNW will be on the 2019 Roadmap ..... :):):D

Have a great week ahead mates !! .

Cheers

John

1 hour ago, TigerTigerM said:

Very realistic, John.

When this comes out in P3D are you going to run that too, or just stick with XP from now on?

TTM

Good question , probably stick with XP . My HD and wallet probably will decide that . :):unsure:

John

17 minutes ago, BradB said:

Good question , probably stick with XP . My HD and wallet probably will decide that . :):unsure:

John

Interesting.

Putting HD capacity aside, what does XP have over P3D that you find more appealing?

Also, do you have TE GB on the same HD as your XP 11 .exe?

I am trying to figure out how to get the Tb's of data for TE GB P3D onto my system.

TTM

19 minutes ago, TigerTigerM said:

Interesting.

Putting HD capacity aside, what does XP have over P3D that you find more appealing?

Also, do you have TE GB on the same HD as your XP 11 .exe?

I am trying to figure out how to get the Tb's of data for TE GB P3D onto my system.

TTM

I have never , ever had any CTD with XP , now granted P3D it is pretty rare but they do happen . Freeware AC are a snap to place in XP  and there are loads of them . P3D will still be my main Sim but XP is a great diversion . My TE GB is on my same drive along with my XP ( Steam ) folder .

John

Looks like it was a Ticket To Ride and not a Hard Day's Night John!  Nice ones!  I'm not gonna join in the "battle" between sims, they're both good, I just have my own personal reasons to stay with LM.  I hope Orbx makes MILLIONS off of XP and P3D offerings, I still want an IPO:D

Archived