BUG REPORT - True Earth GB Central - Old Trafford Missing and two Runcorn Bridges

Old Trafford Stadium (Man Utd) is missing and replaced by an autogen representation, and I am seeing two Runcorn Bridges and also the Trent and Mersey Canal dries up about half way between Liverpool and Manchester.

I can see the stadium object in the Overlay folder (not the Custom folder where most other stadiums seem to reside), and it seems items are duplicated in both GB Central and GB South overlay folders.

Daz

40 minutes ago, Dazzlercee said:

There is a general void around the Trafford area of Manchester. All buildings are generic autogen.

Users of the Barton package seem to have no issues unless they disable Barton and then all POIs in the Trafford area disappear.

The OrbX Barton package contains quite a few custom buildings, especially around the area you mention including Trafford centre and Old Trafford but it conflicts with TE central so that the area around OT stadium is devoid of autogen roads etc.

5 minutes ago, david broome said:

The OrbX Barton package contains quite a few custom buildings, especially around the area you mention including Trafford centre and Old Trafford but it conflicts with TE central so that the area around OT stadium is devoid of autogen roads etc.

Yeah, that was my conclusion, but I find it weird that it would conflict the way it does and that ORBX did not pick up on this.

1 minute ago, Dazzlercee said:

Yeah, that was my conclusion, but I find it weird that it would conflict the way it does and that ORBX did not pick up on this.

I know they were aware of some Barton issues that needed patching but were waiting for TE Central before releasing a patch so that they would work seamlessly together.

However they seem to actually clash at the moment so that having Barton with TE central does not make for a good experience and TE Central seems to be missing custom buildings that Barton has that should probably be in Central such as OT stadium and Trafford centre.

Hopefully Tony will be along to comment and they are aware of the issues and working on a patch for both TE central and Barton.

It is just unfortunate for those of us who want to experience a detailed Manchester at the moment but I'm sure it will get sorted.

Meanwhile I will fly elsewhere in central region.

12 minutes ago, david broome said:

I know they were aware of some Barton issues that needed patching but were waiting for TE Central before releasing a patch so that they would work seamlessly together.

However they seem to actually clash at the moment so that having Barton with TE central does not make for a good experience and TE Central seems to be missing custom buildings that Barton has that should probably be in Central such as OT stadium and Trafford centre.

Hopefully Tony will be along to comment and they are aware of the issues and working on a patch for both TE central and Barton.

It is just unfortunate for those of us who want to experience a detailed Manchester at the moment but I'm sure it will get sorted.

Meanwhile I will fly elsewhere in central region.

Yeah, just an unexpected minor inconvenience.

1 hour ago, MGTaylor said:

Thank you Tony and the team at ORBX for GB Central, brilliant pieces of work and for the SP for Barton, I have noticed a lot more bespoke buildings including the Trafford Centre and hotels. brilliant work guys.

+1

Thanks Tony. It all works great now with the SP this morning. 

Archived