TrueEarth GB Central My Final Shots.

I am sure it will Jack but with some caveats pertaining to lighting which is superb in default XP. I also personally find XP gives me smoother and higher FPS in the same areas as P3D struggles with my PC specs and settings. London EGLC is 30+ FPS in XP, whereas 17-20 FPS in P3D, same in KAX. Those 2 areas being very demanding in both sims on high settings.

I wrote a bit earlier that after viewing Ian's final shots that I am thinking of buying XVision to enhance the graphics in X Plane however,  with the update to 11.30 coming in I just wonder whether or not XVision will continue to work in its' present form.

Think I might just hold off and see.

Regards

Nigel.

1 minute ago, Nigelhj said:

I wrote a bit earlier that after viewing Ian's final shots that I am thinking of buying XVision to enhance the graphics in X Plane however,  with the update to 11.30 coming in I just wonder whether or not XVision will continue to work in its' present form.

Think I might just hold off and see.

Regards

Nigel.

They have a beta branch for the latest XP11.30 version: http://x-vision.pro/get.html

Truly great quality and attention to detail Iain, i was already blown away by True Earth South and after installing True Earth Central i was equally amazed at the same level and feel of realism with accurate details and placement of objects.  I live in Cheshire and was very pleasantly surprised even to find both Beeston castle and its neighbouring Peckforton castle both fairly unknown and isolated castles, yet they are accurately rendered in the correct settings with this software.

Flying around Cheshire you can see all the major landmarks, I could see jodrell bank radio telescope, the accurate buildings in Manchester, the bridges at Runcorn near Liverpool and all the its city centre buildings, the level of immersion is just breathtaking.  Then onto Blackpool and wow, once again, accurately placed and detailed buildings all over the place!

The whole of this True earth project by orbx has created for X plane 11 has created for me anyway, a truly hyper realistic flight sim of the UK and what i have dreamt of since i first installed Microsoft FS version 5.  So i look forward to True Earth North and hopefully Orbx will continue with other countries, a big thank you and well done to all the team at Orbx!  Awesome work and skills guys!

Archived