SPJC Elevation issue

nyc2pdx

Elevation issue at SPJC.  Not sure if other airports are affected, but just happened to fly in here and sunk into the runway :)  Ran AEC to no avail...does not get picked up.  I am using SA LC with Orbx, and Vector.

EDIT: Sorry, I should have put this in Full Terrain Support...

Capture.JPG

Sorry I initially posted this in the P3D v.4 forum on this site, but should have placed it on here as I own everything Orbx has to offer (well, almost)

Having an elevation issue at SPJC.  I don't use this airport, well at all, but when I flew in today, I had an elevation issue.  I do have both the SA products installed, but no freeware except SBGL and SBGR, in South America.  I do have Vector.

SPJC is not picked up by the AEC at all.  In FTX3, I verified both OpenLC Mesh South America, and FTX GLobal Open LC South America

Capture.JPG

Here are all the SPJC files on my drive:

image.thumb.png.8317fe1e026455664a1ba6bd9fdcac0e.png

And my scenery.cfg:

scenery.cfg

Hello,

I would suspect that one of your navigation programs has added this airport because it

is in its database but that there is no airport modelled and therefore no flatten to prevent

the mess that you are seeing.

I also see potential problems in you having both a documents folder and a One Drive

documents folder apparently with the same files in.

• 2 years later...

Archived