Future plans

ejoiner

Hi Guys,  as a pretty addicted Orbx customer,   I am wondering are there any plans to develop the City of Atlanta or the southeastern United States?  This seems to be an underserved region besides KATL by some developers.   Nobody, including MSFT and later Lockheed Martin, has developed anything near an accurate city of Atlanta.   

Also, what about Hawaii?   This would seem to be a great environment for Orbx stuff.   The region is reasonably large and a popular flying area..   I dont think the textures in Global base pack and vector do it justice.

Great work as always men.

I would also like Atlanta Cityscape

NorthEast would be amazing too.

I love Vermont. I bought Burlington after my trip to that state. What a vast beauty up there!.

Visited New York and Vermont and simply loved both worlds. I think I should try Boston

Seattle also seems impressibly nice and I've never been on the Pacific coast of the USA.

Great country for flying.

2 hours ago, ejoiner said:

Hi Guys,  as a pretty addicted Orbx customer,   I am wondering are there any plans to develop the City of Atlanta or the southeastern United States?  This seems to be an underserved region besides KATL by some developers.   Nobody, including MSFT and later Lockheed Martin, has developed anything near an accurate city of Atlanta.   

Also, what about Hawaii?   This would seem to be a great environment for Orbx stuff.   The region is reasonably large and a popular flying area..   I dont think the textures in Global base pack and vector do it justice.

Great work as always men.

Hawaii is already reasonably covered by FSDreamteam's Honolulu airport pack and Hawaiian airport packs 1 and 2.

Chad

On 12/4/2018 at 2:03 AM, Flygsidan said:

Those Hawaii addons are very old and outdated. I believe they were originally for FS2004 and just patched to work for FSX, P3D v1, 2, 3 and 4. So one more vote for anything with the word Hawaii in it :)

My memory ain't all that good but I'm pretty sure that JV had said Hawaii probably isn't going to happen.....Doug

Hi Folks,

Yeah - I think he mentioned the price of the satellite imagery for Hawaii just made it out of the question...

Like others - I've had my fill of the "left coast"... There are fantastic destinations East of the Mississippi...

But sticking to that island theme:

Bahamas.thumb.jpg.b0842b8a46fadee46929604e215a9a2b.jpg

Regards,
Scott

Hi Andy,

Nice - yeah - he does a great job with his videos...

Wish we could get a TBM - with THAT panel instead of the unusable one provided by Carenado - 3rd party GPS is sorely needed...

I've been following these guys as well - two ATC's from Chicago and their adventures in their C310 - love the plane - even if it is the stubby nose...

Here's the start of their trip to the Bahamas:

Regards,

Scott

Archived