Who´s that Girl?

Stillwater

Could it be Casey Chambers arriving early for the Tamworth Country Music Festival?   https://www.tcmf.com.au/ Lucky it is hot in Tamworth. She looks appropriately attired.

I note GSX/Skyworks supplied a fancy bus for Tamworth for a short trip to the terminal.

While I'm on that: I think it will be good when GSX allows you to pick a set of co-ordinates at an airfield and have the crew and passengers spawn from there. At some of my airfields, the bus hijacks the passengers and takes them over the other side of the strip to refuelling points. :) It is not GSX's fault I believe, but where airport vehicle parking points are located in the scenery.

Good tune to hum to.

Aussie

Researchers found out that simmers are attracted by red attire on females. Earlier I commented that SHE is in fact a transsimulational entity.

While SHE seems to spend a lot of time at various airports, this pictures could be the first proof that she actually might be using air transportation, too.

Gerold, you outdid yourself. You should be awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics!

22 hours ago, Aussie123 said:

Could it be Casey Chambers arriving early for the Tamworth Country Music Festival?   https://www.tcmf.com.au/ Lucky it is hot in Tamworth. She looks appropriately attired.

I note GSX/Skyworks supplied a fancy bus for Tamworth for a short trip to the terminal.

While I'm on that: I think it will be good when GSX allows you to pick a set of co-ordinates at an airfield and have the crew and passengers spawn from there. At some of my airfields, the bus hijacks the passengers and takes them over the other side of the strip to refuelling points. :) It is not GSX's fault I believe, but where airport vehicle parking points are located in the scenery.

Good tune to hum to.

Aussie

That looks like a great festival, Aussie - and I have never heard of it before. I wonder if it might be included in the Orbx scenery (FestivalFlow?). Could be a good motivation to return here virtually in the festival time.

GSX makes it possible to do (but it also needs) some tweaking to match all airports without collisions or these detours... on the other hand it works just everywhere. 

17 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Cool shot and I've always loved this band.

Thank you Jack. What a singer and personality.

16 hours ago, carlosqr said:

Eurythmics, one of my favs of all times :lol:

They came to my ears when I saw the lady leaving my plane - I just could not stop it!

15 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Plenty of people with a good ear for music.:)

Plenty going on in this image too.

Good music and interesting ground movement can make you addicted :ph34r:.

2 hours ago, Captain Lars said:

Researchers found out that simmers are attracted by red attire on females. Earlier I commented that SHE is in fact a transsimulational entity.

While SHE seems to spend a lot of time at various airports, this pictures could be the first proof that she actually might be using air transportation, too.

Gerold, you outdid yourself. You should be awarded the Nobel Prize in Physics!

Thank you very much for the interpretation of my experimental results and documentation. I wonder if we should send this post to the Laureate committee?

Archived