TrueEarthGB Central - Release Date

EdmundV

Hi,

in one of my earlier posts it was stated that TrueEarth GB Central was due to be released at the end of November. I am like a kid at Christmas so would there be any further details on a release as we are into December now....

Regards... 

18 minutes ago, miked176766 said:

It would be nice if it was released very soon like this week as from the 10th Dec I have to cover my PC up and start the Christmas preparations. It won't be until 2019 until I get to fly again.

Mike

Why is that? Are you the real Santa Claus or one of the Wise Men????:D

19 minutes ago, John Venema said:

I just did a final test around Liverpool as well, had the camera out ...

4-d5b5f059a36da47cfd5974a563fa7748.jpg

4-ac02ae3683562ad9ecf8d7f2652fa116.jpg

It's the 'other' sim and it's the 'wrong' city, but even as a P3D only simmer who lived in Manchester, these are two incredibly realistic and impressive shots.

Low flying the lake district in VR is going to be pretty darn beautiful. The default X Plane mesh does not do justice to this area. What Orbx have done by combining a HD mesh, ortho photos and building data  ( do not forget the roads and trees ) I would describe as audacious. Choosing the right set of ortho photos and then hand correcting which is so crucial to this scenery has been done really well. Having learned about flight plans and autopilots through X Plane I can use my knowledge to program in some scenic routes and sit back and enjoy this second installment. Thank you for all your hard work. Keep it up.

2 hours ago, F737NG said:

It's the 'other' sim and it's the 'wrong' city, but even as a P3D only simmer who lived in Manchester, these are two incredibly realistic and impressive shots.

Your experience in P3D will be almost identical. The only difference will be the lighting engines which have pros and cons for each sim.

Archived