Where to marry a millionaire?

Stillwater

It was a boring spring morning in Warnervale when 3 beautiful young ladies came to the airport. Instantly I was totally awake, but they did not ask any questions about the cool life of a pilot - they only wanted to know where they could meet millionaires. I said hey, I´ll take them where they want, maybe I´ll get a chance. When getting ready for the flight, they told me their names: Loco Dempsey, Pola Debevoise and Schatze Page. Uncommon names, but did it ring a bell to me?

Okay ladies, let´s head south...

JleIdF4.jpg

... to Pittwater Bay...

TWh9mSd.jpg

dVTKqWO.jpg

MSaApO3.jpg

... and around Scotland Island. Quite some yachts around. Is that place ok for you?

DOMdR3c.jpg

If you so desire, I´ll take you to the nearest airport, which is just south of the city center here...

8PrECIt.jpg

MoTW5Ew.jpg

Uuups, traffic!

ChXqk8s.jpg

And finally a slight crosswind. The girls started screaming as if they were fearing for their lives!

9IfkaGL.jpg

But no worries ladies, Oi´m an Aussie bushpilot. You´re safe in my hands! 

No pictures of the excitement and the relief after the landing. Nor from the rest of the day neither :ph34r:.

19 hours ago, renault said:

You are a brave man sir!!!

The last shot, well "head snapping time " on landing I'm sure

I enjoyed it very much . Thanks :)

Cheers

Renault

Merci Renault, be assure I really did the landing on the centerline. But getting back into straight rolling was a problem.

18 hours ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Hey stillwater. There's one thing I'm not swallowing, SW. SIX beautiful women "safe in the hands" of an Aussie Bushpilot? Sorry, bloke, but I'm not buying it. :D

Hahaha, youo are right. I should have said "as safe as can be in the hands of an Aussie bushpilot"! :D

18 hours ago, Chunk said:

Crosswind deluxe at the end, great shots sir!

Indeed a nice surprise. Good that I did not try with a 747...

17 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

That was fun Gerold!  Did they meet any millionaires?

I did not let them go, Jack, my fault... ;)

17 hours ago, Captain Lars said:

A fabulous ride, Gerold, with fabulous shots - especially the second and the second to last one. Did the tower warn you of the large vessel in your flightpath?

No warnings from the tower, they were probably already enjoying a cold one.

17 hours ago, Captain Lars said:

I just googled the names of your passengers - were they still in the age to marry? :D;)

Time flies, Lars. But their beauty is conserved :)...

15 hours ago, adambar said:

Alright, a white knuckle landing. :D  Enjoyed the flight and shots Gerold, great job! :)

Landings like these with a reliable small plane are a pleasure...!

13 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Great shots Gerold. I'm no millionaire but I think Loco Schatzie snagged me :unsure::lol::D. Ooops, gotta post this fast I hear her coming.

Hope you posted fast enough to not get into trouble with the missus.

11 hours ago, paulb said:

Quite a challenge on your hands Gerold! :)

I was indeed a bit surprised about the heading I needed to fly... :blink:

9 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Great post this.

cheers

Iain

Thanks Iain!

3 hours ago, jean marc said:

a very lucky day Gerold ... I personnaly love Mrs Page...the lady in blue today

Mmmmh, thank you very much for finding these beautiful pictures of my passengers-in-mind. Great acting and attracting shown here :wub:.

12 hours ago, Julio Garcia said:

Great serie Gerold. Megaklasse.

Danke Julio!

18 hours ago, Aussieflyer38 said:

Great shots and pic's Gerold, but you have a lot to learn about Aussie bush pilots -  they NEVER let a chance go by, let alone three chances. :lol: LOL  

Regards

Don

Hmm, they left me going by, perhaps I was not fitting into their scheme of prey. And these three were a totally different dimension.

22 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

An interesting flight and story Gerold, I imagine the AP was working so you could pay more attention to your passengers.;)

Mebbe one of the more exotic and secluded OZx airstrips would have been a better destination.:wub:>:D:o

The AP was working well, resulting in a full and exhaustive service for my passengers.

But a more remote airstrip with - unfortunately - no road access would have been the more clever choice... >:D

Archived