Coming Soon: TrueEarth GB Central for X-Plane 11!

17 minutes ago, chifan90 said:

Looks good, but will the Mac version be released simultaneously this time and have a better install experience? 

Will this be out in time for Thanksgiving so users have the long weekend to enjoy this?

No and probably no.  We'll release the Mac version within a day or so of release and it will still be a manual download and scripted decompression. We have not yet finished coding FTX Central for MacOS so until that happens it will be a little cumbersome, sorry. I know this is not ideal but we're doing the best we can being MacOS newbies.

We hope to have this released for November, but as it goes with large projects, it may slip into December.

12 minutes ago, G-GFLY said:

Looks outstanding! I'm curious why your water effects look different from what I see as standard, is this part of the package?

Many thanks,

Some of those shots use Ultra Weather XP which allows water colour and pattern to be changed. There's a ton of freeware and payware utilities to do this over at the .org

Great screenshots and really looking forward to the release.

Have many flights planned for around Lincolnshire and up to Yorkshire as well flying across the Pennines.

Regards

Nigel.

Edited by Nigelhj
  • Like 1

59 minutes ago, MartinM said:

I was wondering if owner of the P3D England, Wales, Scotland sceneries would be able to get some discount like you get with other ORBX Airports when having them on either platform.

thanks

Sorry no - different technology, substantial production costs, different geographical boundaries.

You will get 40% of EGFF Cardiff Airport for XP11 if you previously purchased FTX Wales though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

1 minute ago, jaydor said:

Good to see you have modelled the Mersey Gateway Bridge, not even showing on Google Earth yet.  Well done...  :)

And looks absolutely fantastic with the Runcorn bridge in the foreground! Simply lovely! 

One thing I noticed and I don't know if you agree guys, but the Liverpool waterfront has the photo texture of the cruise ship in front of the Liver building, personally think it deserves a modelled cruise ship as opposed to just the photo? 

Will be buying straight away!!!!!! Keep the shots coming please guys! 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, davidrebolton said:

Will be buying straight away!!!!!! Keep the shots coming please guys! 

Well, how this develops, I will need a 1 TB disk for just ORBX TEGB. I already got 1.5TB XP11 disk ;)

I wonder how much size will be TE Switzerland

57 minutes ago, Airlifter said:

I know this is XP, but can I consider this to be any kind of representative of what I can expect for a future release for P3D?

It will look near identical since we are using the same in-house production tools for both platforms and the same art assets. P3D won’t have the road overlay option though, and the lighting will look different.

Curious as another has asked. To confirm the look and feel you have presented in the screenshots.

What Sky program are you using please?

I'm getting something similar and use:

Ultimate Weather

Ultimate Water Enhancement

And for flying use: Realistic Pro.

Bryan

Looks good, one or two minor niggle around Liverpool since I know it so well.

1. Fort Perch rock at the end of the Wirral seems to be missing

2. there's a ghostly 'sunken' image of a cruise liner at the cruiser liner terminal, but no ship model there

3. There's some extrusion bridges along the left side of the picture in image 6, they aren't there like that.  There are some bridges over the Mersey Kingsway tunnel approach road but they aren't like that.  If you like I can dig up some images of there to help?

It looks pretty impressive though... well done

• Like 1

Looking forward to it. I spotted the Blackpool North Pier and wondered; can piers be modelled in the sea? I have already asked if the Grand Pier at Weston-super-Mare could be modelled for a GB South update. Could we have some more Liverpool, Manchester and Blackpool teasers please?

• Like 1

Love to see this .

I wil purchase this with south.

However there is one urgent question I as flying dutchman have to ask especially beause of the KLM 747 in the screenshots.

When wil TrueEarth NL XP be released?

Because then I wil be able to do a TrueEarth GA VFR flight from NL to GB

Edited by Albert van der Heide

42 minutes ago, Badl4ndz said:

Looking forward to it. I spotted the Blackpool North Pier and wondered; can piers be modelled in the sea? I have already asked if the Grand Pier at Weston-super-Mare could be modelled for a GB South update. Could we have some more Liverpool, Manchester and Blackpool teasers please?

I'm sure our wonderful screenshot artists will be posting some more goodies for you in the coming days :) 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, John Venema said:

We're showing a beta build. Things will be missing.

I am using Ultra Weather XP in my shots, as does Filou. Emmsie uses XVision.

yeah not a criticism at all, the bespoke detailing around the city areas is very very good indeed :)  Easily more than enough to visually recognise them :)  Top marks...  I couldnt see from the pics but I bet the three tower blocks in Kirkby are there (northern VRP for EGGP)