I wish there was a wish list in the OrbxDirect store

xor

Often, I see a great airport come out from Orbx that I would like to remember as a potential next purchase. It would be great if there was a way to create some kind of a  personal shopping list in my OrbxDirect account.

1 hour ago, xor said:

Often, I see a great airport come out from Orbx that I would like to remember as a potential next purchase. It would be great if there was a way to create some kind of a  personal shopping list in my OrbxDirect account.

23 minutes ago, Richard Lincoln said:

Hi,

A great idea indeed, I will pass this on to the Administrators for consideration.

Upon first reading I thought the suggestion was for airports we would like to see developed by Orbx, and this would indeed be very useful information for Orbx.  But then upon re-reading I see it is for airports Orbx has already done.  So if you cannot buy it immediately and you are waiting for reviews or waiting to save the money or waiting for a sale or whatever, why not just write a note to yourself on a writing pad or on your computer?  I do not mean to sound negative.  Maybe I have missed something here.  Cheers.

3 hours ago, Richard Lincoln said:

Hi,

A great idea indeed, I will pass this on to the Administrators for consideration.

Hi Richard,

I am just going request another feature here - is there a way the store can show all the airports for the region.  I believe the old website had it.  Lets say if I click on FTX SoCal, I should be able to see all the Orbx addon airports within that region which are available in the store.  These days, I have to see which airport belongs where. 

Sure the app shows Airports for the FTX Regions but simple tweak would be show - for example right now for Southern California these are the available airports which work in conjunction with the FTX Region.  This way I can buy all the FTX SoCal airports that I desired to acquire.

Thanks

10 hours ago, flsm (Frank) said:

Upon first reading I thought the suggestion was for airports we would like to see developed by Orbx, and this would indeed be very useful information for Orbx.  But then upon re-reading I see it is for airports Orbx has already done.  So if you cannot buy it immediately and you are waiting for reviews or waiting to save the money or waiting for a sale or whatever, why not just write a note to yourself on a writing pad or on your computer?  I do not mean to sound negative.  Maybe I have missed something here.  Cheers.

Hi Frank,

Because we encourage our customers to share ideas for a better experience for all. The more input, the better the outcome. :)

Thanks

Richard

7 hours ago, Airwolf said:

Hi Richard,

I am just going request another feature here - is there a way the store can show all the airports for the region.  I believe the old website had it.  Lets say if I click on FTX SoCal, I should be able to see all the Orbx addon airports within that region which are available in the store.  These days, I have to see which airport belongs where. 

Sure the app shows Airports for the FTX Regions but simple tweak would be show - for example right now for Southern California these are the available airports which work in conjunction with the FTX Region.  This way I can buy all the FTX SoCal airports that I desired to acquire.

Thanks

Hi Airwolf,

I have already passed this Topic over to the Master of FTXCentral for consideration, I am pretty sure this was a feature previously, but in any case it is a great idea.

Thanks

Richard

• 2 weeks later...

I strongly support both feature requests. 

I would love to see a wishlist as well as ability to see what airports are available for given region. The latter would generate input to first one ;) I am actually a bit surprised there is no 'central' map showing all payware and freeware. All I have are some Google Earth file scattered around forums.

All the best,

Andrzej

Archived