Market Research Poll - Which FS sites do you visit?

John Venema

In order to help Orbx get the word out about FTX and direct its marketing, please list you most frequented Flight Simulation Website which is NOT these Orbx FTX forums  

378 members have voted

1. 1. In order to help Orbx get the word out about FTX and direct its marketing, please list you most frequented Flight Simulation Website which is NOT these Orbx FTX forums

• SOH
    • AVSIM
    • YouTube Channel (Please indicate which)
    • flightsim.com
    • FSBreak.net
    • (Other - please indicate which)
    • None - I only visit Orbx forums

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

as stated in previous reply, I tend to search YouTube for product info as what the eye see's cannot lie. I also use Avsim occasionally and always log into Flightsim.com to visit the forums.

In summary, my vote goes to YouTube.

EdmundV

Posted Image

John , i'm sure you will or have done ,

But have you directed your sales to the hoverconrol group , i'm sure your aware that "4s2" Hood river, is home to hovercontrol (helicopter fans), this also lies within the boundries of your Pacific North west release.

If you can target hovercontrol im sure you will gain some sales, the people there are very friendly, and anyone reading this, put 4s2 into your destination and check out some beautiful valleys and volcanoes this truly is a great place to fly.

Portland to Seattle is aslo a great short hop

OH and John, you must do a rendition of local hood river airstrips , this WILL be a seller.

Predominately ORBX, but after that I visit OZX, then PMDG and occassionally about 20 other sites including Avsim, various other aircraft software sites (Captain Sim, Skysim, RealAir, etc.) and I check occassionally over at the Bugdani Blog site (the guys a FSX/FTX scenery capture genius).

Great bit of thinking, there, John. Good luck!

Frank

Archived