Heathrow in TE South Britain

ydelta

Fantastic how real it's look and via these very accurate choosen shots must be an fine experience to fly in and out this giant airport. Curious if the integration will be of

equal quality in the P3D version later on....who knows, also as default airport good enough designed in the AFS2 version. I must admit, XP11 is very hard to beat in this scenery. 

• 1 year later...
On 10/14/2018 at 8:22 PM, ydelta said:

With some tweaks on the native orthophoto tiles of the Aerosoft scenery, it now gets perfectly integrated in TrueEarth South Btritain

3f9ea0_ce7aab8c777444939e8bdaba87a901f8~

What were your tweaks? I have a coloration problem  on the western side (behind L09 and R09) between AS Heathrow and TE South Britain.

Thanks.

• 7 months later...
On 10/14/2018 at 7:22 PM, ydelta said:

With some tweaks on the native orthophoto tiles of the Aerosoft scenery, it now gets perfectly integrated in TrueEarth South Btritain

@ydelta Could you be so kind and tell us how exactly you edited the orthophoto of AS EGLL to get this result? Thanks a lot!

13 hours ago, Cpt. Oveur said:

@ydelta Could you be so kind and tell us how exactly you edited the orthophoto of AS EGLL to get this result? Thanks a lot!

This post is more than 2-years old now! :)

To be fair I don't remember exactly what I did but there was a mix of deleting some of the AS tiles that were overlapping with TE GB around EGLL and editing some others in Photoshop to adjust the contrast and brightness to get them blend better with the surrounding tiles from Orbx.

Hope this helps!

Archived