TrueEarth GB South XP11 pt5 "Isle of Wight"

Excellent shots Filou, are they “enhanced” in any way for presentation.....i.e. colour and sharpness - or are they just as per screenshors?  I ask because you usually post fantastic screenshots from X-plane but you use add ons?

Kev

1 hour ago, Torchy821 said:

Excellent shots Filou, are they “enhanced” in any way for presentation.....i.e. colour and sharpness - or are they just as per screenshors?  I ask because you usually post fantastic screenshots from X-plane but you use add ons?

Kev

Thank

I use SweetFX mix with MaxxFX.

SweetFX for a powerful sharpness and MaxxFX for color and for brightness .These are two small additions that make a huge difference.I will soon share my settings with the ORBX community.I use also Utra Weather XP that gives you incredible ground clouds shadows.Everything is configurable to give you a realist personal result.

Filou

I hope I don't Needle you by saying I could look at these until the Cowes come home.:wacko::wacko:

Superb set of the highest quality.

I like the 2 views of Hurst Castle, bringing back memories if fishing there often in the summer.:)

20 hours ago, Dadtom65 said:

Looking really good FILOU, any chance of some shots from Lee On Solent as that is my local Airfield. Plus we have had a couple of Spitfires flying around there just lately. Derek.

...and the site of my first flight in an aeroplane, as a naval cadet. A Dragon Rapide, with the naval pilot doing a 180 degree turn at about 200 feet AAL, and flicking his cigarette ash out of the window.

3 hours ago, jjaycee1 said:

I believe JV said November.

But I believe If I heard it right at the Cosford show in the Xplane seminar that it could be any time next week. We will just have to wait and see. Derek.

use SweetFX mix with MaxxFX.

SweetFX for a powerful sharpness and MaxxFX for color and for brightness .These are two small additions that make a huge difference.I will soon share my settings with the ORBX community.I use also Utra Weather XP that gives you incredible ground clouds shadows.Everything is configurable to give you a realist personal result.

Filou

Many thanks for putting those up Filou, for some reason and being relatively  new to X Plane 11  I have so far been undecided on what software to apply to make visual appearance better.

Will wait until you have posted your settings before dabbling around.  Out of interest as I have a NVidia GTX 760 would there be any frame rate hit?

Regards

Nigel.

The greatest compliment of all time that I can offer here...and I have been flight simming since 1983.....is...that if I did NOT know/understand that Orbx is behind these screen grabs of the up and coming product...and that instead of that...someone just posted these screen grabs...and just that....POSTED what I see here...trying to 'pass them off' as a flight simulation screen grab...where my mind is  SCREAMING OUT...real world photos....that are being passed off, as from a flight simulator computer screen....well...I'd be saying B.S.!

These are real life pictures...of a guy para sailing....over real world terrain...and what does the poster take me for...a fool?!?!?!?

That..folks...is my compliment today.   These look 'real world'...and to my eyes/mind interaction, you'd have to spend your time trying to convince me, that they are NOT real world...but in fact, from a screen grab.   When has the above scenario ever happened since 1983?  It never...has.....

I am beyond, blown away....my gawd....if this-----is what we have to now look forward to, for all of Britain...and hopefully, my all-time favorite place to fly, the PNW...if THIS is what I have to look forward to on the day PNW is released....my gawd...that's all I can say. I have reached Valhalla.....

Orbx...seriously?  Seriously?   You have the scenery tech now, that can produce, literally real world depictions, within a flight simulator...using XPlane?  My gawd...

PNW

Archived