orbx Gisborne Corrections Please

Spoonsnz

Thank you so much for doing my home airport where I live and done most of my Real world Flying is so cool to fly from  here and see it look so real. 

If I may as a local there are a couple of things if could be change if/when updated  ones for me that would make it even more turn to life.

these are only my Ideas, not even sure they are a easy fix for you 

The Float planes, marked red  we don't have any here, I would remove and replace with a Cessna in front of the Light aircraft hangers.

The ECT rescue helicopter could be moved to it base I have marked in blue on top view 

and the Green marked Barron could be changed to a Vee-tailed Bonanza (old) or a Mooney Bravo (new) as these are Aircraft the Hanger own as had or uses now.

once again just a View point from a Gizzy Local 

Mauruuru ahau e tumanako ana ki to whakautu

Thank you I look forward to your reply 

Greg 

Turanganui a kiwa (Gisborne)

NZGS 5b9814fd6f046

GIS.JPG

top.JPG

The float planes topic is interesting, it was discussed during testing, about those planes not being able to take off, then someone else posted a photo of a float plane on a trailer being taken off to the water somewhere.

Are you sure the float planes weren't based at the airport at the time the scenery imagery was produced?

It was me who posted that photo. And it's a real world operation for getting seaplanes from land to sea. 

In Gisborne though, they obviously don't have any of those. And I simply used them as "fillers" to make the airport seem a bit more alive. 

Will replace them with wheeled versions for 1.1 :)

Archived