Leaving Stuttgart

Senchay

ahh..... sorry... i just remembered where i go (Mallorca) the whole island is non-orbx :-( So lets stop it here with a last one from the cruise.

If you zoom theres a tiny look onto the mountains possible. Not too much to see though this time im afraid.

unknown.png

unknown.png

Thanks again guys :-) 

I saw that my pics are very very different on different kinds of monitors. More than its usual because i really tweaked the crap out of it in multiple ways, hdr/blacklevel/pta things and whatnot, but all for my monitor of course...I just watched them on my Samsung S8 and it looks weird sometimes. Same as on my laptop, where its a bit too colorless where on my real monitor its nearly too much colors already....The last one "leaving mainland" for example is fully black on the ground if i dont put the brightness to at least 60%. On my monitor though it looks perfect and i can clearly see everything, every shadow from the terrain etc.

So i hope its still ok for the people and you guys even see something on the pics hehe. It should be good on a LED with good contrast&overall balance but TFT and AMOLED can be tricky. Im sorry for that.

Archived