IPACS Aerofly - flying around Innsbruck on the R22

HiFlyer

Very extended overview of the covered city of Innsbruck and a in between landing on the helideck of the hospital. I'm very curious on the releasedate of the first heli for AFS2.

I suppose there where not yet outside views possible because the whole video is captured from inside the cockpit? I'm well aware that the Heli-R22 was announced by AFS2.

Anyway very well done and I have the feeling that flyability(maneuvrability) of a heli in AFS2 goes smoother and more accurate than in other simulators? At least, I hope so

because I have always troubles on full control of a heli(especially during landing)in FSX and P3D.

4 hours ago, ikbenik said:

Very extended overview of the covered city of Innsbruck and a in between landing on the helideck of the hospital. I'm very curious on the releasedate of the first heli for AFS2.

I suppose there where not yet outside views possible because the whole video is captured from inside the cockpit? I'm well aware that the Heli-R22 was announced by AFS2.

Anyway very well done and I have the feeling that flyability(maneuvrability) of a heli in AFS2 goes smoother and more accurate than in other simulators? At least, I hope so

because I have always troubles on full control of a heli(especially during landing)in FSX and P3D.

There is another video from this same poster of the heli flying over New York, and shows more outside views. However, as New York is not an Orbx scenery, I was uncertain if that video would be allowed. This video sets the focus firmly on the new aircrafts interaction with Orbx heliports.

Archived