Moved FSX SE to new drive - FTX not loading

Hi All,

I've just finished moving my FSX folder in steam to a new SSD drive, using the "Move install folder" function in Steam.

Problem is, when I run FSX now it cannot find my FTX scenery.

I can't find FTX Central in my programs list so I deleted the ORBX folder and downloaded the FTX central installer to reinstall. I was thinking it would give me the option to point it the new FSX location but it seems to install automatically in a default location.

Unfortunately I'm still having issues (see screenshot below).

Any help very much appreciated!

Thanks

Andy

image.thumb.png.c2759c838308252061b8cff96e0e9c03.png

Hi Andy and as they say welcome to the forums. Have a look in think it’s in tips and tricks where it tells you what to do if it can not find the Scenery cfg. Plus I’m sure some one here will soon put you onto a link to show you what to do. Hang in there.  Derek.

Hello,

that's not really a problem, the simulator is telling you in fairly clear terms that you have a

scenery library entry for Addon Scenery but that there is no Addon Scenery folder.

Your choice is to either delete the scenery library entry or create an Addon scenery folder

and a scenery folder inside it.

This is created by Dovetail who chose not to have FSX-SE create a Addon scenery folder, as

FSX-DE does and yet leave a scenery library entry pointing to it. 

Archived