Some tourists hired me...

Stillwater

Great series from your flight Gerold.

Grab 3 beers, 3 hotdogs, 3 coffees to take away and then drive off into the sunset in the car!:o

Don't forget three ladies in red either so maybe you will need more beers, hot dogs and coffees.:blink:>:D:wub::o:lol:

11 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Great series from your flight Gerold.

Grab 3 beers, 3 hotdogs, 3 coffees to take away and then drive off into the sunset in the car!:o

Don't forget three ladies in red either so maybe you will need more beers, hot dogs and coffees.:blink:>:D:wub::o:lol:

Thanks Martyn. I was about to follow your first suggestion ;), but then I realized the more important second one:wub:. Gotta place a big order...

6 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

Great trip, Gerold; I would stick to the beer and stay away from the otherwise nice car. You know that all things yellow in here want to go inverted at one point :)

Hmmm, you may be right, Bernd. Maybe I was too fast following Martyns advise...:ph34r:!

1 hour ago, Jack Sawyer said:

I love the scenery here Gerold and yes, I for one would drive away in that yellow Camaro, why?  Because it's yellow! :P

That´s all true, Jack. The only thing is that with a car you sometimes have to drive OVER a bridge :o.

46 minutes ago, Wakashi said:

Yet another well done flight Gerold, as for me I would just get a booth, newspaper, order a pot of coffee, kick back and relax after that job! B)

A good fallback solution, Wakashi. So many options at this nice little airport!

Archived