Wonderfull atmosphere

wavn

Hello all,

I just bought (with the "New Year discount" of the flightsim store) YCRD, YCNK, YWVA, YPEC and I like to mention that I enjoy these add-ons so much, also because of the the extra surrounding sounds that are included: these give the place a wonderfull atmosphere.

Not only the airfields and the nearby cities are very beautifull made, but with these surrounding sounds there is i.m.o. created an extra dimension.

Now I land in for example YWVA with my Saab Safir or Spitfire, close the engine, relax and just listen to the bird sounds during half an hour or so and imagine, that I'am really there: wow ORBX: you have made it so beautifull.

Bye,

Willem

Hi Ian,

hopefully just like being there.

That's very true: here in Holland, it's mid winter with snow a.s.o.; when in the flightsim I arrive in YWVA and I open the cockpitdoor and hear the birds singing, I feel the midsummer heat  :): realy!!

I have never been in Australia and probably will never be there, but in this way it's like realy being there  :).

You have done it all beautifull: and you have with that also spoiled us  ;): I seldom fly anywhere else as in Australia since quite a time.

Bye,

Willem

By the way: when it should be possible in the future, it would also be very nice to hear night sounds such as of frogs and nightbirds.

Archived