Moument Valley and Orthophotos

Hello, 

I bought and installed Moument Valley and it looks great, but the problem is the area around the Moument Valley Scenery disables my Orthophotos, until I get farther away, can someone tell me the correct order in mt scenery.cfg file or can I just disable some thing using xOrganizer.

Thanks in advance.

Yes i have the same problem,but if i move the Orbx MV Mesh bellow my Ortho4XP the area

around Monument Valley is ok apart from mesh elevation issues.

order receipt 5b380e9e4a650

Regards.

Hi,

in this topic you can find a possible solution:

If in Forkboy's Orthophotos there are a different ZL in the same tile probably you have to download a little part of tile rebuilding a polygons where you need a different zoom level. I make the elevation data available, then everyone is free to adapt them to their own projects and needs, unfortunately I do not have the time to create specific meshes for third-party projects that can also change over time. Sorry...

I have deleted Monument Valley because i cant use it the way it is with my Ortho4XP scenery.

Hopefully some one can make it compatible.I to don't have the know how to sort it.

Hi, very well, thank you! As is understandable we can't attach the Ortho4xp tiles to the commercial product and unfortunately with the tools available for X-Plane, with our meshes demolished for 3D models, it is not possible to obtain the complete degree without using integrations like the suggested one. Monument Valley is a small scenery above two degrees.

6 hours ago, JT8D9A said:

sorry where do i get the patch? Have the same problem.

EDIT: disregard, i did find the patch. Unfortunately it doesn´t work with forkboys orthos.

That is my problem with this scenery,also, I use forkboys ortho's so the parch does me no good.

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/15/2018 at 11:02 AM, JT8D9A said:

sorry where do i get the patch? Have the same problem.

EDIT: disregard, i did find the patch. Unfortunately it doesn´t work with forkboys orthos.

I tried to use the patch as described but can't get it to work with Forboy's Ortho's, I'll try to create my own ortho's for +36-111 and +37-111 tonight to see if that works.

On 7/8/2018 at 7:11 PM, NDRustyfan said:

Thanks for the reply, but I have no idea how to do what you are talking about, so I guess I wasted my money on the orbx add-on, or I just put up with the way it looks flying through the area.

On 8/5/2018 at 4:55 PM, NDRustyfan said:

Tried to create my own Ortho's with the patch but still can't get the scenery to look right, I guess I'm not buying anymore from this author.

If anybody has got it working with Forkboys Ortho's can you please share.

I was thinking the Ortho4XP is the same as Forkboys Ortho's that you are referencing, is that not the case? There are a couple posts above that got it to work so I was hoping I might be able to get it to work with the Ortho4XP as well. I just purchased the MV also on summer sale & am having the elevation issues with the Orbx product & the Ortho scenery.

10 hours ago, storkmankmk said:

I was thinking the Ortho4XP is the same as Forkboys Ortho's that you are referencing, is that not the case? There are a couple posts above that got it to work so I was hoping I might be able to get it to work with the Ortho4XP as well. I just purchased the MV also on summer sale & am having the elevation issues with the Orbx product & the Ortho scenery.

I don't know how some above got it to work, but For me this scenery has been nothing but a nightmare, I have tried the patch, but I can't get it to work, I've spent many hours trying.

Archived