orbx xplane 11 xlife

Gussgull

hi orbx team can you please make all xplane products work with xlife for ai traffic I recently brought barton and it is not verified on xlife website map in order to them to work they must be verified on the map this is a good selling point for orbx xplane products thanks

Hi,

i´m using WT3 and that works with Barton.

So maybe it could also work with X-life, which i don´t have.

But i support your wish for AI traffic in Orbx sceneries like Broome, which lacks ground routes.

I don't own x-life, but according to the site it uses the ATC traffic routes defined in the airport file, of which EGCB Barton has (and works with WT3 and default). 

Can anyone confirm if this software only works with airliners? From what I can see, the program has all the information it needs to generate traffic

Thanks for reply but I still think they need to be verified to work with xlife wich is not that big of a problem uk2000 and pilot plus products are verified so I carnt see there being that much of a issue could someone from orbx team speak with jar to get all there airfields verified on placed on the map as it is a good sales pitch thanks guys 

• 1 month later...

hi tony can you please try and make egcb work with xlife as it is life less all i see is big jets that dont belong there would love to see cessna r22 etc doing circuits etc or could someone make a vfr traffic file for my lifeless barton thanks guys

this guy on xlife forums under atc routes will help out

The airport was design by orbx for Word Traffic 3 in WED but to work properly in X-Life has to be configure/modify in X-Life Deluxe. They are some rules to be apply in order to work with X -Life traffic. I am working with some airport designer to make their airports work well with X-Life but in order to do that I have to have the airport installed on my simulator. They gave me the airports for free to do that. If you want you can ask orbx if they want me to their airports available for X -Life. I dont mind doing it.
Cheers!

so what you think tony. The xplane new  scenery from orbx  now should be xlife verified as a standard

Archived