What beverage goes best with ORBX?

"No smoking for 24 hours prior and no drinking within fifty feet" - the pilots' Hippocratic oath.  However, since  you ask, a nice bright crisp Chardonnay often get's me through some tough spots.  For VFR lollygagging, cold Lager does the trick.

Well I don't put any beverages anywhere near my PC, but during longer flights I will hand control over to my co-pilot and go make a cup of tea.  Not much of a drinker these days.  To add to the "realism", if I'm flying the Aerosoft A300 series or PMDG 737NGX I will wait until I'm asked if I want a drink or I will request one before going to make myself one :rolleyes:.

cup'tea...

There were times in the past where auto-land was required after too much red or single malt, and I never use auto-land.  So I don't do that any more.  Good thing I wasn't flying the Cub...

I'm with you Scott.  Only difference is I continue my office habit of coffee in the morning and tea in the afternoon.

John

• 1 month later...

Ladies and Gents this is why I am not fond of Tea. After a good meal and when one is ready to climb into the virtual cockpit with a nice heated Cognac or single malt (not heated but no ice) there is nothing better than to start my C 47 Mule Team Gooney bird and to hear her "manly" snorting and farting Pratt and Whitney engines come to life:rolleyes: (Speakers up to life volume). But right then my darling wife's voice (quite loud overcoming that lovely sound of my Pratt and Whitney's):" What is that ghastly noise my dear?:o:D Be a darling and turn it down so that I may enjoy my Tea". What gives guys? Please tell me. Cheers k:lol:

5 minutes ago, Rodger Pettichord said:

Lawrence. I've long enjoyed your General Jack D. Ripper avatar. Now you are going all the way with his best quotes. I'm afraid to ask what's next? :)

My attempts to save the souls of all of us crumbling artifacts and squeaking old coots here in this decaying club will continue until the third law of thermodynamics is repealed and entropy is stamped out throughout the entire Universe.

:footmouth:

On 7/29/2018 at 8:05 AM, Triplane said:

You may also want to try "woman, go fetch my whiskey bottle". Let us know how that works for you..............Doug

Doug is this why you are now a monoplane with a dented leading edge?

Dale

56 minutes ago, Gypsy Pilot said:

Doug is this why you are now a monoplane with a dented leading edge?

Dale

Absolutely not! I'm still flying high in a corporate jet. I've been married for 52 years and I trained my woman right from the beginning of the marriage..........:lol:.....Doug

He said while licking his wounds and retreating to a safer place than the bedroom........................

Archived