2 yellow biplanes at Saanen-LSGK via AFS2

ikbenik

As I fly next to 'P3Dv4' as FS I also regulary fly via de recent FS 'AeroFly FS2'. The latest Orbx-addition Saanen airport in Switserland was for me an opportunity to explore.

I used the 2 biplanes that are available in this sim and choose the yellow livery to fly around. Hereby some shots and a great thanks to my countrymate  Sylvain and the

other involved Orbx-FTX staff for this fine AFS2-addition. The scenery will be enhanced more(Swiss cultivationDLC) in the near future, then more screenshots will follow.

Buecker Jungmans

qLCHGn7.jpg

l8NsORY.jpg

MwswSBp.jpg

LGQC9X3.jpg

mmy5Jvp.jpg

Pitts S2-B

pdcT0Ir.jpg

ffS03mG.jpg

Qm9TVln.jpg

ZxLJWMD.jpg

beautiful shots Ikbenik - maybe next mountains relief views to compare with p3d4 ?

Relatively to these first shots it seems beautiful but not "better" that p3d4 ? ... but o course it is a question of personal taste...;)

11 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Well, I love the yellow!  And these shots show yet another cool sim which I may soon buy.  How are you liking it?  

Hello Jack,

The most important advantage of AFS2 is the ability to have high fps for fluent flight over amazingly detailled photoreal terrain and the DLC addons are spectacular also in respect to autogen, best example is Innsbruek(LOWI) to keep at the Orbx-Addon's in this forum.

Disadvantages regarding other sims are the minimum of choices regarding weather(only windstrenght and clouds in height&density can be adapted), no animation on non-Orbx DLC,

no ATC, no AI and not yet a complete functional cockpit regarding engine-management, radio, fmc, ... But is foreseen in the roadmap as future enhancements.

Navigation-plan is well possible to implement and the planes that can perform it(e.g. B737, 747, A320) do their job fine in successful IFR-flights from take-off to landing.

It's a relative young flightsim and my opinion is to give it the time for further develoments but in general very enjoyable to fly smoothly in and over great sceneries sofar. 

10 minutes ago, ikbenik said:

Hello Jack,

The most important advantage of AFS2 is the ability to have high fps for fluent flight over amazingly detailled photoreal terrain and the DLC addons are spectacular also in respect to autogen, best example is Innsbruek(LOWI) to keep at the Orbx-Addon's in this forum.

Disadvantages regarding other sims are the minimum of choices regarding weather(only windstrenght and clouds in height&density can be adapted), no animation on non-Orbx DLC,

no ATC, no AI and not yet a complete functional cockpit regarding engine-management, radio, fmc, ... But is foreseen in the roadmap as future enhancements.

Navigation-plan is well possible to implement and the planes that can perform it(e.g. B737, 747, A320) do their job fine in successful IFR-flights from take-off to landing.

It's a relative young flightsim and my opinion is to give it the time for further develoments but in general very enjoyable to fly smoothly in and over great sceneries sofar. 

Thanks!  I already read it's really good in VR?  I'm so curious to see it in VR, never did it before.

Archived