Yippie! Another gap closed!

8 hours ago, European Mountain Man said:

Super shots Gerold that was good that it has been updated for p3dv4  regards EMM

Thanks for commenting Stewart. Took some time for them to update, but now I´m pleased!

6 hours ago, bvdboomen said:

Thank you for the tip Gerold!

I was flying the bird already in v4 but it's better to have a native version.

You´re welcome, Ben. For some planes I tried to install them directly, but in this case I had enough patience to wait.

5 hours ago, mikee said:

Super heli shot :)

Thanks, Mikee. More to come.

2 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Fine shot Gerold.

cheers

Iain

Thank you, Iain!

40 minutes ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Gerold, I have to say that's one sweet ride!  I mean it looks like the finest helicopter I have ever seen in any sim.

At least this looks like an elegant VIP shuttle. Re flying I like the MD530 as well, and the Blackhawk is also very convenient.

5 hours ago, lifejogger said:

Nice shot Gerold!!!! I did not know helicopters had autopilots.

Thanks, John. This Nemeth one comes with a native version. It can keep altitude (or VS, if you like), heading and GPS routings. That means you can fill up your glass while flying!

4 hours ago, bvdboomen said:

Some of them do indeed but I hardly use it, even on longer flights. The instability makes helicopters so much fun to fly.

You are the tough guy, Ben. I hate pushing the stick for long times to keep the right altitude, maybe I´m just too lazy...:D

2 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

A beautiful image and a top class ride there, good to see that your patience has been rewarded.:)

There was me expecting some views of that colourful P-38.:o

The P-38 would also have been a good toy to have fun... but I feel a lack of colourful liveries on this military bird. Especially now that OZx is dead.

3 hours ago, adambar said:

Very nice Gerold! :)

Thank you Adam!

1 hour ago, bvdboomen said:

That's why I use both collective and cyclic to remain altitude. :)

Work, work, too much work... at least for longer distances and for lazy men like me :D!

Archived