where are p3d sceneries

Hi.  I've just purchased P3D V4 and wish to load my old Orbx sceneries. I've re-downloaded the Global Base Trees and Vector.  Also from Oceania Bathurst and Aeropelican.  They appear to be in but where do they go in P3d.  There is no sign of them in the Sim.  Any suggestions to someone finding my way around.

Geejo

( Transaction ID ending in 42D.  AU Australia,  Purchsed10-11-2016.  Pus heaps of others)

Same place they were in FSX, in an Orbx folder in your P3D folder. However, from your post, I assumed you were trying to install them from earlier downloads, and if so, that's likely why you can't find them. Instead, you need to install FTXCentral v3 (if you haven't already) and through Orbx Direct, all installing and updating is done from there. This post and video should get you started.

Thanks Herman.    I've got them through FTX Central OK and I see the downloads in P3D Orbx but they are inside FTXAA Au but for instance when I go to Aeropelican  it is devoid of people, aircraft or trees.  Just the runway and hangers.   not even trees.  Same with YWOL.  What's missing?

Geejo

Archived