Vegas June Conf

Louis

I've been to about 4 or  5 of these over the years , but really looking forward to this one . Gonna get to the bottom one way or the other on , upgrading my system and what to do about switching over to P3D 

I would love to go to this one, but in the end it gets down to money, buy the time all is said and done expenses wise I just can't prioritize this. Too bad because it would be fun to rub shoulders with developers and other simmers.

However, if they every decide to have one in Vancouver, BC or Victoria, BC...I'll be there in a heart beat.

Bryan

"Orbx is the headline sponsor of Flight Sim Expo 2018 in Las Vegas and this year will see a dozen Orbx staff in attendance! Come and visit the fastest growing flight simulation event in the USA and see the latest Orbx beta products live at our booth. Orbx will also be showing exclusive new products for Aerofly FS 2 and X-Plane 11. You'll have the chance to hang out with key Orbx staff and developers including John Venema, Jarrad Marshall, Ed Correia, Holger Sandman, Ben McClintock, Tim Harris, Finn Hansen, Chris Clack, Bill Womack and more! This is an event not to be missed. "

Any chance for the first time ever of making some recordings of keynote speakers which are actually audible? I'm sure there are thousands of enthusiasts like myself who would love to attend but are unable for whatever reason. Let's see if Orbx can be the first to do so .....

Cheers

Alan

22 hours ago, alank said:

"Orbx is the headline sponsor of Flight Sim Expo 2018 in Las Vegas and this year will see a dozen Orbx staff in attendance! Come and visit the fastest growing flight simulation event in the USA and see the latest Orbx beta products live at our booth. Orbx will also be showing exclusive new products for Aerofly FS 2 and X-Plane 11. You'll have the chance to hang out with key Orbx staff and developers including John Venema, Jarrad Marshall, Ed Correia, Holger Sandman, Ben McClintock, Tim Harris, Finn Hansen, Chris Clack, Bill Womack and more! This is an event not to be missed. "

Any chance for the first time ever of making some recordings of keynote speakers which are actually audible? I'm sure there are thousands of enthusiasts like myself who would love to attend but are unable for whatever reason. Let's see if Orbx can be the first to do so .....

Cheers

Alan

I'll second that, given today's technology, it would be very useful to be able to hear/see the presentations.

Failing that, dear neighbour...Holger Sandman....can I carry your bags?

49 minutes ago, fltsimguy said:

I'll second that, given today's technology, it would be very useful to be able to hear/see the presentations.

Failing that, dear neighbour...Holger Sandman....can I carry your bags?

Sorry beat you to it. Derek.

Come on you Technical guys, can't you work out a system using Skype perhaps. 

Or like those scenery camera's that you can watch something live from anywhere on the planet. I know we have down here, a camera watching a particular baby Gannet at the bottom of the South Island. This camera is live 24hrs a day. There are virtually hundreds around the world 'live', could you set up a page where we could be part of your display or at least watch.

Jim.

Archived