Aerofly FS2

Aircraft72

I was wondering about the next products you will launch for the Aerofly FS2. I have been using Prepare3D but will change to Aerofly FS2. I am using VR for VFR Training in Switzerland . Aerofly FS2 has done a great job. I would like to have more addons, weather-engines etc.

On 24-4-2018 at 10:51 AM, John Venema said:

The next region product for AFS2 is Netherlands TrueEarth.

Didn't want to start another topic about this so I'll ask it here: is there news already about the discount prices for TrueEarth for AFS2 when you own the P3D version already? Probably a bit early to ask but I am mainly waiting for the AFS2 version of TrueEarth Netherlands but am thinking about getting the P3D version anyway because, well, simply because I can't wait. ;)

3 hours ago, J van E said:

Didn't want to start another topic about this so I'll ask it here: is there news already about the discount prices for TrueEarth for AFS2 when you own the P3D version already? Probably a bit early to ask but I am mainly waiting for the AFS2 version of TrueEarth Netherlands but am thinking about getting the P3D version anyway because, well, simply because I can't wait. ;)

I think it has been said that there will be a discount, and my guess is that it is going to be a 40% off discount because that is the cross platform discount for other Orbx products that are compatible with multiple sims.  @John Venema do you mind clarifying this?

1 minute ago, John Venema said:

Yes It will be the standard 40% for cross-platform discounts. These do not apply if products are on sale and the sale discount is higher than 40% - in other words, the discounts don't "stack".

Cool, thanks and sold. ;)

Yes It will be the standard 40% for cross-platform discounts. These do not apply if products are on sale and the sale discount is higher than 40% - in other words, the discounts don't "stack".
Do I understand this correctly? If there is a sale that is less than 40%, and I want to buy a product that I own for a different sim, I get a 40% discount?

4 hours ago, yanlaoge said:

I now play Netherlands TrueEarth P3D only to ease my urge to play it in Aerofly FS 2. :)  Thank you so much for making PNW TrueEarth in Aerofly FS 2 first!

+1

I do try to fly above the Netherlands as little as possible though: the country is very small and I don't want to be tired of it all before the release of the AFS2 version. However, so far I totally failed in doing so... ;) So yes, it's a good thing PNW will come to AFS2 first! I've flown their exclusively for years (litteraly!) but haven't flown their anymore since FTX Norway had been released so I am ready to go fly there for quite some time again!

BTW Come to think of it, I do have to check how AA is in AFS2... In P3D I am now using 8xSSAA with TrueEarth and that makes a world of difference. AA in AFS2 isn't that good, I think. And I am using 'AFS2 settings' in P3D right now anyway (no weather, always sunny, no AI, no addon planes) so maybe I might as well keep on using P3D: I am too happy right now that the world in P3D shows no shimmers AT ALL!

On ‎5‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 12:29 PM, Mike.K said:

It's time for new AFS2 products from ORBX. Many are waiting eagerly for it ... :) so do I ;)

This is true!

As a longtime flight simmer (since C-64 days) and an owner of several ORBX products, this is the first time that I have purchased EVERY ORBX release for a particular platform.

Need I say more?

Love them all, especially in VR!!!

KEGE and KMRY are simply breathtaking!

I must agree with Mike.K, and I'm the same as you Redtail, been involved with Flt Siming since day one.  I would like to see a little movement on AFS2. I'm sure mine's getting cobwebs.

There's a couple of wonderful moderators involved with AFS2 who do their very best to keep us all together as a team while we all tread water.  Well done guys.

Jim

• 2 weeks later...
3 hours ago, John Venema said:

Nós temos um novo aeroporto de AFS2 iminente, Visualizar fotos o mais rápido possível. E você será surpreendido com o preço também! :rolleyes:

Thanks! But where are the pictures? :P

Will be available via Steam? Or just via FTX Central?

Archived