UFOs in ORBX?

Hi all. I was flying a twilight flight into Vancouver, Washington, USA, when a bright white light appeared in front of me. At first I thought it was plane lights (there were others out there coming and going from Portland just across the river). But then I caught up with this light and went under it. It stayed just a ball of light that stretched out to cigar shape as I passed by. There was a trail of fire behind it that fluctuated like an exhaust flame. Once I passed, it suddenly winked out. Question--have others seen UFOs in ORBX?

Sounds so cool :D

Shame you dind´t take a picture

I haven't seen UFO but I did had once in FSX Wonder Woman´s planes (invisible jets) You just hear them passing by, landing or taking off at some points just saw the lights but no plane at all.

I learnt it was caused by issues with the AI traffic

• 9 months later...
On 4/23/2018 at 11:21 AM, Rodger Pettichord said:

Hi all. I was flying a twilight flight into Vancouver, Washington, USA, when a bright white light appeared in front of me. At first I thought it was plane lights (there were others out there coming and going from Portland just across the river). But then I caught up with this light and went under it. It stayed just a ball of light that stretched out to cigar shape as I passed by. There was a trail of fire behind it that fluctuated like an exhaust flame. Once I passed, it suddenly winked out. Question--have others seen UFOs in ORBX?

Archived