Netherlands TrueEarth around EHGG Groningen.

1 hour ago, Iain Emms said:

Taken in P3DV4.1.

FTX HD Trees.

Rex TD and Rex TD Enhanced Edition used.

No PTA used in any of my previews Just straight v key shots.

Hello Iain,

I really enjoyed the fantastic sets you posted today. All these pictures are taken in P3Dv4.1

I only have FSX and my question is therefore: Is it possible that you show a few pictures taken in FSX (just straight 'v' keys as well).

Just to give me an idea if identical results, more or less, can be achieved in FSX as in P3D.

Kind regards Fred

16 hours ago, Sundancer said:

Hello Iain,

I really enjoyed the fantastic sets you posted today. All these pictures are taken in P3Dv4.1

I only have FSX and my question is therefore: Is it possible that you show a few pictures taken in FSX (just straight 'v' keys as well).

Just to give me an idea if identical results, more or less, can be achieved in FSX as in P3D.

Kind regards Fred

Sorry Fred I don't have FSX installed on my machine I will see if another Beta Tester can help you with this.

cheers 

Iain 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, yanlaoge said:

Looks great!

I have a question. Is FTX HD Trees still needed with the coming of TrueEarth scenery? If so, how about the X-plane and Aerofly FS 2 version which has no FTX HD Trees?

FTX HD Trees has always been optional, it just replaces the autogen tree textures with nicer looking new models. It's not required for any kind of ORBX Addon to work it just makes them look better.