A change of Season's on Plum Island

BradB

55 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

The words top quality spring to mind for this set John.:wacko:

Just as long as I don't "Fall" back into my old posting ways , I should be just fine . :huh::rolleyes::(:lol:

John

3 minutes ago, BradB said:

Just as long as I don't "Fall" back into my old posting ways , I should be just fine . :huh::rolleyes::(:lol:

John

I was going to say that some 'o yer  posts are better than others but they are all top class.:wacko:

2 minutes ago, VH-KDK said:

I was going to say that some 'o yer  posts are better than others but they are all top class.:wacko:

Some shots are win..ers and some shots are loser's . :ph34r::wacko::lol:

John

1 minute ago, VH-KDK said:

I am having trouble seeing anything now as it is getting dark but not to worry as the lights will come on soon.:wacko:

You have lights in OZ :unsure:;) , maybe it's still the Outback that doesn't . I get confused on how far along you mates are down there . :wacko::P:D

John

51 minutes ago, BradB said:

You have lights in OZ :unsure:;) , maybe it's still the Outback that doesn't . I get confused on how far along you mates are down there . :wacko::P:D

John

We do have lights John but it will be even better when we get the electricity to power them.:P

7 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

Great shots John. Way, way better than my Alaska blizzard pics.:D Happy Easter to you and All.:) 

Happy Easter to you Karl and your family . :):)

John

Archived