Few bugs with new 2B2 and 6B6

Hello just bought that new XPL scenery to try it out what I can expect from ORBX in X-Plane. From what I seen in upcoming TrueEarth I have high expectations.

I found those, Im not sure if it is intended, missed or so. It was pure XPL11 instalation with only those ORBX scenery pack added scenery pack ini looks like:

Spoiler

SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/X-Plane Landmarks - London/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_2B2_Plum_Island_Airport/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_A_6B6_Minute_Man_Field/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Global Airports/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/KLAS Las Vegas Mc Carran/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/KSEA Demo Area/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/ZZZ_Orbx_2B2_roads/
SCENERY_PACK Custom Scenery/Orbx_iBY_Library/

Bridge over river is still present in ortho same as marina at left side I was expecting that those will be removed from ortho images. That road is even above ground level for long distance, but it comes from default XPL scenery so even it is wierd I do not complain that, just that bridge and marina in ortho image.

bridge.jpg

There is easily visible that lot of trees are placed widely over ortho even it have no sense. I found that comes from default scenery, when I disable those, there will be forest with trees corretly matching ortho image border of forest. So probably some extra exclusion regions are missing, again I was expecting that will be removed in ORBX sceneries.

forest.jpg

Anyway I really like usuall ORBX attention to detailed stuff like buildings, cars, fences and so on, it even performs really well, so reallz good work

Archived