P3D4.2 vs ORBX Products not wroking properly

Installed Prepar3Dv4.2 today followed by 21 products of ORBX installed through FTX Central v3.2.5.7. (1) EGHA- airport elevation issue. Airport elevation corrections done through auto run, but did not solve the issue. (2) EGHI - Commercial Airlines Fly Be planes are missing, no AI traffic. (3) EGCW- people/object flow missing, only audio of people same with KHQM airport. (4) LOWI - people present with no flow.  ORBX Libraries 180101 installed.  Two files on Content error log details attached for reference which appears while closing P3Dv4.2 ContentErrors.txt

ContentErrors(110318).txt

Hello,

I would suggest that you switch off context error reporting.

It is intended for developers and in your case is reporting

errors with add on aircraft.

Without screen shots, elevation errors are almost impossible to solve.

If you have missing objectflow features, first check that the objectflow

box is checked on the FTX Central settings page.

Then check that it is also checked in the P3D in-game add-ons drop down menu

and that there is only one objectflow entry.

Hi,

Content Error disabled, now no more pop ups upon closing P3Dv4.2. Thanks. 

Below screenshot is of EGHA, elevation error and no people and objects. One of the Five products purchased yesterday under 50% sale. 

Object flow in FTX Central as well in P3Dv4.2 enabled but no object flow. 

image.thumb.png.0d24cfe9fe0964a75b4737f947383583.png

Cam Someone please help with this. I can confirm the exact same thing has happened to me. I bought multiple airports with the 50 percent sale and I have the same problem. No people, aircraft , no 3d grass ect

I have the latest ftx central with object flow ticked, and in game object flow is ticked in the addons section in prepar3d 4.2

Cmon someone must know something about this

Hi,

Thanks for the tip, EGHA working fine with no elevation issue, but people and objects still missing.

As advised, ORBX LIBRARIES have been already enabled in the scenery library.  Something is missing, not able to trace it out.  No people and object flow at all airports.

Hi,

Just to update, still no people and object flow in P3Dv4.2.  Whereas FSX sceneries working perfectly at all airports free and pay ware. My system drives: *(1). C: 250 GB SSD for Windows 10 (2) D: 1TB SSD exclusively for FSX (3) E: 250 GB SSD exclusively for P3Dv4.2.

Should reinstall third time P3Dv4.2 and try my luck, please suggest dear Nick.

Hi, 

Have we confirmed both of these?

Check from the P3Dv4 in game top of screen under Options/Add-ons that ObjectFlow2 is checked enabled.

Check that “Use ObjectFlow 2 in Prepar3D v4” in FTXC3 settings is checked enabled.

2 hours ago, ASP Rao said:

Hi,

Just to update, still no people and object flow in P3Dv4.2.  Whereas FSX sceneries working perfectly at all airports free and pay ware. My system drives: *(1). C: 250 GB SSD for Windows 10 (2) D: 1TB SSD exclusively for FSX (3) E: 250 GB SSD exclusively for P3Dv4.2.

Should reinstall third time P3Dv4.2 and try my luck, please suggest dear Nick.

Latest update from my end......problem solved.  ORBX Libraries were in ORBX folder in P3Dv4.2.  I have moved it to FTX_AU folder ( within ORBX)  and all regions are having people and object flow now.  Thanks for the support.

Just suggest me  dear Nick,  should I use REX Texture with soft clouds Enhanced Edition as some water bodies are too darkish blue.   Also I have REX Sky Force, using it sometimes as perfection and reality is missing in it.

Note: just I saw message from Doug Sawatzky , just to reply it, yes at FTX Central as well in the Scenery Library object flow2 both places   enabled.

Archived