A piece of home in Brazil

Stillwater

I always struggle getting Cera or Milviz helicopters started in p3d. Somethind does not fit with my joystick settings, I fear. However, I took a little spin around Natal to check the mix between photoreal & openLC sceneries...

2018-3-4_14-56SBNT.jpg
2018-3-4_14-59-46-876.jpg
2018-3-4_15-1Natal.jpg

... when I suddenly encountered a well-known little cruiseship:

2018-3-4_15-6Deutschland.jpg

Note: the ship was severely damaged by the German Hockey team celebrating, when they returned with the olympic gold medal from London 2012:

http://www.spiegel.de/panorama/olympia-party-auf-ms-deutschland-500-000-euro-schaden-a-852522.html

Good that Henrik has been able to repair it.

Though Henrik has also provided many others around Brazil.

2018-3-4_15-9-19-126.jpg
2018-3-4_15-11-50-778.jpg
2018-3-4_15-13-16-333.jpg

That´s the camo one might need from time to time.

2018-3-4_15-14Camouflage.jpg

Thank you for watching & commenting, @European Mountain Man, @BradB, @adambar, @Simzy and @paulb !

On 6.3.2018 at 7:26 PM, Jack Sawyer said:

Superb shots and flying Gerold, and I read somewhere that to get them to start make sure there's absolutely no wind in the sim.

Thanks, jack - also for the suspicion. I have not found any rule yet, sometimes I just have to quit and take something else...

21 hours ago, Orbxtreme said:

Nice shots Gerold, I have this helicopter too and love it!

Thank you Francois. Did you find a rule how to start it in p3dv4?

21 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Very interesting shots Gerold...sidenote...the German Hockey Team won the Gold medal in 2018 in South Korea during the Winter Olympics ;)  London was the Summer Olympics :) 

I like your comment, Landon. Yes, London was the Summer Olympics and "we" won the final versus Netherlands in an unforgettable & tight match. The party was well deserved - and expected: 4 years before they had also won Gold and destroyed the German TV studio afterwards. Well, it was not needed after that day anyway.

Re the Ice Hockey team in 2018: Yes, we surely won Gold. But we have to wait for the final doping results of the Russian team :ph34r::D.

20 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Excellent set Gerold and some beautiful ships in view.

You have to watch out for these Hockey Hooligans, lucky they didn't fly back.:)

Thanks Martyn. Luckily they do not fly with MY planes :D!

About 4 weeks ago the ladies team of Alster Hamburg won the German Indoor Championships in Stuttgart. On the return flight the airline (Eurowings) refused to sell them any alcoholic drinks (keep in mind "Alster" is also the name of a beer drink). No way this airline will ever be booked again!

Archived