Thank you Jack, for pointing me at this one!

Stillwater

It took me some time to become registered on the Milviz forum and to grab this p3dv4 version, but I love it even more than the FSX one before! So I enjoyed the 530F spinning at winterly Copenhagen:

2018-2-28_19-36EKCH.jpg
2018-2-28_19-47city.jpg
2018-2-28_19-48CPH.jpg

And now for the famous local attraction (this would be the payware version, but you can get the bridge for free as well)...
2018-2-28_19-38Oresund.jpg
2018-2-28_19-38-51-654.jpg

... oh no, I forgot to turn off the Vector bridges :(! Well, at least this makes me resistant to the Sawyer virus...

2018-2-28_19-41vector.jpg

57 minutes ago, BradB said:

Yep , that Jack he is well .... a Jack of all things Sim . :D:):D

Cheers

John

Yeah, he is a great guy. But a dangerous teacher... :D

19 minutes ago, Bills511 said:

Great shots Gerold.

I miss my 530. I'm logged in at the Milviz support forum but can't locate the 530. 

Maybe you need to contact their admins via e-mail: You got to prove your purchase to them, before they grant you access to the 530F subforum. Which contains the update.

Did I ever mention there is a scenery provider around who has a much easier update procedure :)?

11 minutes ago, Stillwater said:

Yeah, he is a great guy. But a dangerous teacher... :D

Maybe you need to contact their admins via e-mail: You got to prove your purchase to them, before they grant you access to the 530F subforum. Which contains the update.

Did I ever mention there is a scenery provider around who has a much easier update procedure :)?

Thanks Gerold,

I emailed Oisin my purchase info. Awaiting response.

1 minute ago, JoseCFII said:

Thanks for the HU. I just downloaded vA1.160116 from my original order. I also sent Kat an e-mail.

Is that your version?

Oh no Jose, by far not. The current version is the 1.180223. And if you read the version number as yymmdd you would think your file is more than 2 years old.

e-mailing them to get the proper forum access is currently the only known way to update.

Cool Gerold!  I love that livery and glad to see you have it working in P3D.  It is a terrific helicopter, easy to handle and small, it's one of my favorites and I love this livery.  Looks like some kids hit it with paint-ball guns.

22 hours ago, European Mountain Man said:

super set of shot Gerold  plenty of snow like in Cornwall at the moment we do not normally get snow  and more forecast tomorrow it the Beast from the east regards EMM

Thank you Stewart. It is so cold here these days the snow forms very light crystals - and is blown away by the strong wind rapidly. Easier to handle, but difficult to stay outside!

21 hours ago, paulb said:

Excellent Gerold! :). Happy that you have your new helicopter.

Oh I do, Paul. This is really a lovely one - though I did not figure out (yet) why it takes so long on p3d for the engines to spool up.

19 hours ago, Wakashi said:

Excellent shots Gerold, I have got access to my download from Oisin just now.  It says to remove the old versions, nothing in programs, or control panel to remove, did you do that and if so, how?  Thanks

19 hours ago, Wakashi said:

10-22 last question Gerold, got it figured out! :huh:

OK, I think you have found the "uninstall" function just after starting the new installer?!

17 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Great images from your flight Gerold.

You would have thought they would have knocked the old bridge down before building the new one.:unsure:

You never know what they do for cost savings. Maybe they just waited for the "Sawyer Effect" becoming epidemic?

15 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

A great tour in this lovely helicopter Gerold. Some beautiful shots indeed. :) 

Thank you Landon. If I might add: There are tons of good liveries, too.

15 hours ago, adambar said:

Splendid series of captures Gerold! :)  I like the paint on your helo.

Thanks Adam. A very good color for grey north-european weather...!

8 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Fine set of shots 

cheers 

Iain 

Thanks, Iain!

8 hours ago, Taph said:

Nice shots, you'll have to go back with vector bridges turned off :P

Will do in a few minutes!

5 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Cool Gerold!  I love that livery and glad to see you have it working in P3D.  It is a terrific helicopter, easy to handle and small, it's one of my favorites and I love this livery.  Looks like some kids hit it with paint-ball guns.

I am sure the paint-job was done this way. And: Yes, she flies really good. Thank you once again for leading so many of us towards the upgrade!

1 hour ago, Stillwater said:

OK, I think you have found the "uninstall" function just after starting the new installer?!

You are correct Sir, just got a little ahead of myself on the question! :rolleyes:

Archived