The 'Hum and Haw' incredible scenery value...

Orbx Flyer

I hummed, I haw'ed...this...that...delayed buying...and then whamo...decided to purchase the Gold Coast.   

Simply great Orbx dished-up, value here folks...worth every dollar asked for!

P3D 4.1 farmed out, at pretty much anything that can be ticked, including water at Ultra.  Quite flyable at full out settings, including my approach.

(If you left click your mouse twice within each picture, that will bring them up to full full size and detail)

-----

2018-2-27_18-25-43-106.jpg

2018-2-27_18-26-36-34.jpg

2018-2-27_18-27-11-739.jpg

2018-2-27_18-27-17-221.jpg

2018-2-27_18-28-17-783.jpg

2018-2-27_18-28-39-708.jpg

2018-2-27_18-29-17-952.jpg

2018-2-27_18-29-39-181.jpg

2018-2-27_18-29-59-993.jpg

2018-2-27_18-31-31-796.jpg

2018-2-27_18-35-42-496.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just now, Sniper31 said:

Definitely a nice scenery package and well worth the cost, I agree PNW user. You have managed to capture some nice shots of the area during your flight over the city.

Thanks, just had a chance to do a fast 10 or so minutes...but man...most impressive!  I really am enjoying all the great shots by others already ahead of me in the flights!

If this is indicative of where Orbx is going.....WOW!  Immersion level, plus 100!  Very impressed. :)

54 minutes ago, PNW User said:

Thanks, just had a chance to do a fast 10 or so minutes...but man...most impressive!  I really am enjoying all the great shots by others already ahead of me in the flights!

If this is indicative of where Orbx is going.....WOW!  Immersion level, plus 100!  Very impressed. :)

I'm on the fence too , where did you start your trip from ? .

John

Beautiful set from the Gold Coast.:)

Well I have to admit I have yet to buy as I am not getting much time on the sim at the moment, I brought Canberra in December and I haven't been there yet either!:rolleyes:

Some excellent scenery for me to look forwards to one day.;)

10 hours ago, BradB said:

I'm on the fence too , where did you start your trip from ? .

John

Hi John,   I started at YSPT, and ended up as you see me, at Coolie.  I only was able to fly around about 10 minutes and didn't even touch the thing!  I wouldn't hesitate to buy it.  Great depth of immersion, for sure.  You won't be disappointed. 

9 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Beautiful set from the Gold Coast.:)

Well I have to admit I have yet to buy as I am not getting much time on the sim at the moment, I brought Canberra in December and I haven't been there yet either!:rolleyes:

Some excellent scenery for me to look forwards to one day.;)

Well...I can certainly understand limited time for this and that.  When you do decide, there is such a great variety of eye candy...well, this is the best $25.00 AUD you're gonna spend.

Thanks, everyone...still being blown away by how P3D v4.1 renders out, and at such great frame rates for what I am asking it to render. It really brings out the best of Orbx now. It's the best MS-based sim I have ever flown within.  The Gold Coast is brought to life, within!

Archived