Wow, love this new CityScene

andy1252

Thought this was the appropriate vehicle for such a wonderful piece of scenery. Headed off from YBNA, someway south of the new package

hhZ2Hkl.jpg

x8K6lvz.jpg

WQ1CxBJ.jpg

into the Gold Coast now

EhTYSyj.jpg

sjpF9f5.jpg

TpPlCwP.jpg

CpwCaoE.jpg

VOK5qDl.jpg

4c9rocO.jpg

BXLibjg.jpg

65Ooedl.jpg

and off up to Caloundra

kRaxGF7.jpg

but actually went past there and put down at YBMC.

LIRQ8gc.jpg

There will definitely be some more exploring around here in the days to come! A stunning piece of scenery and a wonderful surprise - thank you Orbx!

4 hours ago, andy1252 said:

Thought this was the appropriate vehicle for such a wonderful piece of scenery. Headed off from YBNA, someway south of the new package

Great shots but they are very dark compared to other screen shots here.
Edit: Almost a moon-like effect. (Viewed on Ipad and two other monitors).

gb.

22 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

What a nice tour Andy, and I love the livery on that unique aircraft! Very suitable for exploring this scenery package.

Thanks Sniper. I've been meaning to get out in the Staggerwing for a while now, it's a lovely beast to fly and the livery seemed the least I could do in return for the scenery (can't now remember where I got the repaint from, possibly SOH?)

21 hours ago, BradB said:

Absolute gorgeous shots Andy

20 hours ago, paulb said:

Great shots of your new scenery Andy

20 hours ago, Taph said:

Grand shots

19 hours ago, European Mountain Man said:

Fantastic set of screen shots Andy

12 hours ago, Eugene Kremlev said:

Wonderful, wonderful, wonderful shots!

3 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Great set of shots these.

John, Paul, Taph, Stewart, Eugene and Iain - thanks to you all, and it's difficult to take a bad shot anywhere around here - it's an amazing piece of scenery and it ties in so well with a lot of other great Orbx products nearby.

19 hours ago, gb_ftx said:

Great shots but they are very dark compared to other screen shots here.
Edit: Almost a moon-like effect. (Viewed on Ipad and two other monitors).

Cheers GB. People have commented similarly before about my shots, but they work for me at those tones. I run a 40 inch 4k monitor that I suspect is quite bright anyway, and on that screen my setup is not particularly dark, but I do see the pictures coming up darker on my non-sim PC so I guess my big Philips is possibly over-bright. But hey - I like it <grin>

18 hours ago, bernd1151 said:

Superb shots, Andy. It looks like you had a full moon, when you did this night flight :D:D

Thanks Berndt. One of the nice things about my monitor is that is is great for night flying, but I've definitely found that night screen grabs don't translate well for me.

17 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

I have just adjusted the tilt on my monitor and to me the images come up bright enough, but it is morning here in Oz

Hi Martyn - I usually find it's my head that needs tilting in the morning. At least until the blood/caffeine ration normalises <grin>

3 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Beautiful fly-by Andy!  It's a great new spot to explore.

Cheers Jack, and ain't it just a beaut? And with Caloundra, Redcliff and Brisbane (and probably a bunch of others too) all nearby there's a whole heap of exploring to be done there. One of the nicest releases in a long time in my book.

Archived