Runway lights in YMML too big

Stillwater

Dear all,

I have found the runway lights in YMML way too big - the seem to be about 2 m high... I have checked this at other airports (YBBN, YBCS, YBRM, YBAS - as well as FT´s YSSY) as well, but none did show the same phenomenon. Seems to be YMML-specific.

You can see my configuration from the signature, with p3d being the 4.1 version.

2018-2-9_18-43lights2.jpg

Gerold, these runway lights at YMML do indeed look, well, terrible, I've been trying to find a fix for these ever since YMML V3 was released, but it seems to be YMML related by various post's about there odd look, I too wish there was a hotfix released for them to at least get the lights to look somewhat realistic, up to now there doesn't seem to be a fix avaliable.

Regards Rod Lewis.

• 3 months later...

I bought YMML V3 some days ago and I have a problerm with the runway lights too (I suppose it has to do with the lights).

When I am flying to YMML the runways look very strange, when I am nearer to the airport, the runways look correctly.

I can't post pictures, the OZx image hosting does not work since a moment in the past.

Heinz 

Archived