One shot for our Mountain Man - stewart1

BradB

• 2 weeks later...

Thanks John I am very pleased you  thought  of me I do apologise for not seeing your post that you put on for me and thanks for your kind words ,

For all that you contribute to our forum Stewart , this shot is for you my friend :

I just do not know how I missed you screen shot dedicated to me I think it was when I reinstalled my windows on my pc  I am so sorry John I hope you will forgive me for not coming back

to you I just went back on the posts and came appon your shot  dedicated to Mountain Man Stewart .

please except my apologies regards stewart  

4 hours ago, stewart1 said:

Thanks John I am very pleased you  thought  of me I do apologise for not seeing your post that you put on for me and thanks for your kind words ,

For all that you contribute to our forum Stewart , this shot is for you my friend :

I just do not know how I missed you screen shot dedicated to me I think it was when I reinstalled my windows on my pc  I am so sorry John I hope you will forgive me for not coming back

to you I just went back on the posts and came appon your shot  dedicated to Mountain Man Stewart .

please except my apologies regards stewart  

It's all good Mountain Man , keep on truckin !! .

John

Archived