SQ 226

Stillwater

Two of the bigger investments linked to my move into p3dv4 come into play today: The PMDG 777 (what time it took to get the tolerance from wifey...) and UT Live. And it would be only so good, if YPPH would have a useable depiction: This default version is not only optically boring, it also has no single gate for large planes; so we have to get ready without ground crew...

2018-2-10_15-26YPPHSQ2265b614.jpg

SQ 213 arrives with delay.

2018-2-10_15-47SQ213delaydb03cc.jpg

Climbing out over Perth CBD. In my first trial to run this flight I had a CTD before making this shot. Just get through it: A PMDG airliner fully programmed (with lots of direct-to´s in the flight plan), and your sim crashes after that hour. Then I reduced air traffic massively - which worked and made me finalize the flight with no further trouble. A really positive thing with UT Live is the fact that you can change the AI density directly in the cockpit.

2018-2-10_18-10Perth4c8cd.jpg

SID RTI8 gets us over Rottnest Island...
2018-2-10_18-15RottnestIscc3bd.jpg
2018-2-10_18-18-24-3710d45f.jpg

... and after the first two cups of coffee we pass Geraldton. John @BradB is not visible anymore here.

2018-2-10_18-41Geraldton135b7.jpg
2018-2-10_18-56-20-1313c2d5.jpg

Leaving Australia over Exmouth Bay and the Ningaloo Reef.
2018-2-10_19-5Exmouth86ca7.jpg
2018-2-10_19-33-58-7144c31b.jpg

Java, just north of Yogyakarta.

2018-2-10_19-47Java5ff66.jpg

And here we arrive into Singapore. Slightly more light than in FSX, it seems to me. But the plane still is hardly visible...

2018-2-10_20-46Singaporefb8c2.jpg

OK, this is not an Orbx airport, as concerns the optical quality. But proof of landing has to be given!
2018-2-10_20-47final11553.jpg
2018-2-10_20-48touchdown95379.jpg
2018-2-10_20-54WSSSa5a6e.jpg

Now... let´s head for some chili crab!

DSC01203.jpg

At 203 cm tall I am usually very visible but you were correct that BradB had left the building (OZ ) . Again you dazzle us Gerold with your amazing shots from down under , I especially like the last shot . Orbx creature flow just gets better and better . :rolleyes::P:D

Cheers

John

5 hours ago, BradB said:

At 203 cm tall I am usually very visible but you were correct that BradB had left the building (OZ ) . Again you dazzle us Gerold with your amazing shots from down under , I especially like the last shot . Orbx creature flow just gets better and better . :rolleyes::P:D

Cheers

John

So sorry to hear you have left the building before. Surely in biz class, as this suits your size best?! Thanks for your comment, and indeed the CrabFlow was amazing down there.

5 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Wow Gerold, what an interesting way to end your screenshot set! Yes, I'll take some crab! I love crab and lobster too! Yummy! Some real nice screenshots here too of that 777...love that dark cockpit shot :)

Da chicken is not bad there either, as well as the cocktails. Come over, mate - even in darkness you will be safe in this city!

4 hours ago, Iain Emms said:

Smashing set these Gerald. 

cheers 

Iain 

Thank you, Iain.

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

Excellent set Gerold and I like that SQ777.:)

Beautiful views flying up the west coast too.

Too bad you came across some crusty Asians in your last image!:unsure:

Bigger than the huntsman in your area. But probably more tasty as well.

I knew you like this airline. No matter which area of the plane you are seated (well, the cockpit suits you best, I am sure)...

8 minutes ago, paulb said:

Well done Gerold! :) You must let me know how you get on with UT Live ;).

Thank, Paul. Will do. So far it looks good, and with the density I could manage to keep the sim running. Fine tuning to follow...!

1 hour ago, Stillwater said:

Bigger than the huntsman in your area. But probably more tasty as well.

I knew you like this airline. No matter which area of the plane you are seated (well, the cockpit suits you best, I am sure)...

Bigger than the Huntsmen? You haven't been to the tropics of this great land obviously. They can grow up to 30cm across.

I caught one in my farm shed at Merbein using my fishing landing net. I was so impressed with it's size that I spared her and took it down the road and put it in a palm, no kidding.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I did try to get into the cockpit of one SQ773 but they said my fork lift license didn't meet their qualifications.:(

2 hours ago, stewart1 said:

super set of screen shots Gerold i enjoyed you flight regards stewart

Thanks Stewart for joining me on the flight!

11 hours ago, adambar said:

Sensational shots once again Gerold! :)

Thank you, Adam!

4 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Amazing Gerold but I use UTL all the time and never have CTD's with it or the PMDG planes.  I wonder why as I know you now have 64 bit.

Well, it came by surprise with a very high AI density setting. When I turned the wheels down all went fine. There must be an optimum... for each scenery... for each plane... for each daytime...

18 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

Bigger than the Huntsmen? You haven't been to the tropics of this great land obviously. They can grow up to 30cm across.

I caught one in my farm shed at Merbein using my fishing landing net. I was so impressed with it's size that I spared her and took it down the road and put it in a palm, no kidding.:ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

I did try to get into the cockpit of one SQ773 but they said my fork lift license didn't meet their qualifications.:(

Not the best PR you make for the tropic part of your land... I am unsure if I would like visiting these horrible creatures...

Surprising how strict some airlines follow ridiculous rules. I would think a real Aussie fork lift license is good enough to land a 777 >:D?!

Archived