Lancair IV.P cockpit quality

Neil Bonnar

Hi all - I have recently purchased the Lancair IV.P from Orbx, whilst I am delighted with the flight dynamics I cannot say the same for the cockpit quality, anything other than zoomed right in and I cannot read the instruments, I guess this is anti-aliasing at the root. It's the same for both standard and HD cockpits and all versions of this aircraft. I have tried DX10 Fixer, I have tried changing the AA settings in NVIDIA inspector all result in a less than pleasing experience. Is their anything else I can look at before I give up on this stunning little aircraft.

My spec is:

Windows 7 (64bit) with SP1

Monitor BenQ running at full 1080p

Processor i7 4820K 3.7ghz

RAM 12288mb

Graphics Card Nvidia Geforce GTX760 with 4030mb memory.

Thanks in advance.

Hi Doug, thanks for the reply - since posting I have installed NVIDIA Inspector and DX10 Control - it would appear this is all down to Anti Aliaisng, having increased the sample rate after creating custom FSX profile all is now much better, so thank you again and next time I promise to include screenshots. I do have another annoying issue though and it's with the GNC 430, my menu button to load flight plans, delete them etc does not do anything other than create a pop up window saying 'no menu options' - I have tried deleting and reloading and still I cannot create new flight plans and such, any thoughts. all the best Neil 

garmin.bmp

Archived