Half Moon Bay is cool but it would be nice if . . .

marky123

I flew the Half Moon bay tonight for the first time.  Its a nice new scenery, but I think it could be more complete with Pigeon Point added to it. That's a major iconic park in the

San Mateo area and an important tourist destination and would make the VFR experience more realistic in my humble opinion.  Other than that, great Job.  

Hi there,

Perhaps the Pigeon Point lighthouse could be added to the NCA region, if NCA is ever updated in the future. :)

Actually, that lighthouse should already be in NCA (all listed lighthouses and marine signals are), albeit with "generic" models.

Cheers, Holger

4 hours ago, teecee said:

Sorry, but should we  keep asking for more with these releases? There have to be limits to each addon, and I personally think it's a bit unfair to make this sort of criticism of new releases. Teecee.

It could also be nice to have it as an extra add on?

I've only one beef about Half Moon Bay...No road traffic! Not until you get to where the tunnel exits (nicely done). This is reminiscent of San Diego, another huge turn off for me. Is this the way Orbx is heading? Plonking large swathes of lifeless photoreal everywhere? Let's hope not.

On 22/01/2018 at 8:06 AM, Ron Attwood said:

I've only one beef about Half Moon Bay...No road traffic! Not until you get to where the tunnel exits (nicely done). This is reminiscent of San Diego, another huge turn off for me. Is this the way Orbx is heading? Plonking large swathes of lifeless photoreal everywhere? Let's hope not.

The dev has indicated it will be addressed for Half Moon Bay in an pdate.

KSAN is different because the road traffic was causing massive stutters and a solution has not yet been found.

Archived