Hi,

Not sure what has happened but my OrbX Scotland (amongst others) purchase seems to have disappeared. I am running P3D V4.   It no longer shows as being downloaded and if I try to update it says that I do not have a licence.  I purchased 5th May 2017  and the order receipt is 590c505453e77.

Any ideas what has happened please?

Cheers

Warrior Pilot 

Hello,

welcome to the forums.

It appears that you have two Orbx Direct accounts and that you have logged in to FTX Central

with the logon details of the account that does not contain your payware products.

You should log in to the account that has the e mail that includes your forum name.

10 minutes ago, Nick Cooper said:

Hello,

welcome to the forums.

It appears that you have two Orbx Direct accounts and that you have logged in to FTX Central

with the logon details of the account that does not contain your payware products.

You should log in to the account that has the e mail that includes your forum name.

Hi Nick, so sorry to have wasted your time.  My bad.  I have just updated the support ticket as well to say it is my error.  Please accept my apologies.  Will be more careful in future.  The joys of being a noob! :)

Archived