Orbx Arlanda ground textures

Hi,

Well i purchased Ftx open lc europe,innsbruck and arlanda yesterday.

Tried out innsbruck and everything looks great...awesome sceney.Later on ive decided to try Arlanda(ESSA).Airport itself look stunning but taxiways,runway textures was blurry and was missing taxi marks.

Im using P3d V3 with ftx global base and open lc europe.Any ideas what could cause this?

Kind regards.

On 2017-12-23 at 10:30 PM, Microburst79 said:

Hi,

Well i purchased Ftx open lc europe,innsbruck and arlanda yesterday.

Tried out innsbruck and everything looks great...awesome sceney.Later on ive decided to try Arlanda(ESSA).Airport itself look stunning but taxiways,runway textures was blurry and was missing taxi marks.

Im using P3d V3 with ftx global base and open lc europe.Any ideas what could cause this?

Kind regards.

Hi!

The most common reason for issues with the ground textures at ESSA is that ObjectFlow is not installed or functioning properly. Did you install Orbxlibs in FTX Central?

If so, can you check if you have either Orbx_ESSA_PLC_GP_P3D_GLOBAL_Objectflow.xml (note that the .xml part is important, so it doesnt say .OFF), or Orbx_ESSA_PLC_GP_P3D_NOR_Objectflow.xml in the P3D/ORBX/FTX_GLOBAL/FTX_AA_ESSA/Scenery-folder?

As Innsbruck seems to be working without any visual issues, ObjectFlow is probably working fine, but as it is the most common issue, let's begin there :)

Regards,

Marcus

5 hours ago, Marcus Nyberg said:

Hi!

The most common reason for issues with the ground textures at ESSA is that ObjectFlow is not installed or functioning properly. Did you install Orbxlibs in FTX Central?

If so, can you check if you have either Orbx_ESSA_PLC_GP_P3D_GLOBAL_Objectflow.xml (note that the .xml part is important, so it doesnt say .OFF), or Orbx_ESSA_PLC_GP_P3D_NOR_Objectflow.xml in the P3D/ORBX/FTX_GLOBAL/FTX_AA_ESSA/Scenery-folder?

As Innsbruck seems to be working without any visual issues, ObjectFlow is probably working fine, but as it is the most common issue, let's begin there :)

Regards,

Marcus

Hi Marcus

I will check that and get back.

I havn't installed orbxlibs cause i got some performance issues last time i did.My sim started to behave very strange after the update.Everything could run fine for a couple of minutes and suddenly my fps dropped to 5-10fps and stuttered like crazy.So i ignored install libs this time,altough i know the files are important.

Hey again,

Without Orbxlibs FTX ESSA will not work. Objects will be missing, but more importantly groundtextures will not appear.

You can adjust the scenery complexity in FTX Central if you are having FPS issues at ESSA by removing vehicles, animated traffic etc.

So, please install Orbxlibs and let us know if you continue to experience issues.

You shouldn't experience any performance issues like the one you described by simply having Orbxlibs installed, if you still have similar issues after installing I advice you to post a thread about that here at the forums as well.

Let me know if you need further assistance in the issue with Arlanda,

Enjoy the holidays!

Regards,

Marcus

• 2 weeks later...

OOPS: Saw that this was the P3D forum. I'll go to FSX.

Hi,

I've just invested a lot of money into my new FSX Steam Edition. Everything works fine with some tweaks etc, but ORBX Arlanda doesn't work the way it is supposed to. I would be grateful for some advice!

See attached image. Black rectangles and approx half of the airport ground texture doesn't load. The problems only appear at Arlanda Airport as of my knowledge. 

Computer Specs:
Intel i5 7400, Turbo 3 GHZ quad core
8 GB RAM

GTX 1060 6GB
250 SSD

FSX Add-ons / Add Scen:
Accufeel

Toposim Scandinavia (bellow ORBX & FTX in addon scenery)

RAAS Professional

FTX Trees

Rex 4 Textures

3D Lights Redux

Aerosoft A320/A321

ORBX Arlanda
ORBX FTX Global

ORBX FTX Global EU Airport

ORBX FTX Global NA Airport

ORBX FTX Iceland

ORBX Libraries

Swed Design Airports 1-9

Iceland Airports and Scenery

Addon Sceneries are in order as default installment from FTX Central, which I guess means in the top.  

I've also installed DX10 Shader Fixer 3.2.3 - it promised that it would solve the black rectangle problem for ORBX, and in some cases it did, but the end result was going from squares to rectangles as shown in the picture. 

Do anyone have any idea how to fix these problems?

1) The black rectangles

2) The textures that don't load

Super grateful for any helping reply!

Sincerely

Simon

5a521a6cc4c51_Skrmklipp.thumb.JPG.4fe25dc8870be6602ce281a1aeced7c4.JPG

1 minute ago, Marius Moberg said:

Hello guys

I have tried to fix this ground issue at Arlanda FTX for days. Nothing is working. Any solution for this. The main problem is that the runway and taxiways and basic al the gorund

texture is totaly gone and it's is just like google earth ground now.

Thanks!

2018-1-11_20-38-7-122.jpg

Hey Marius,

Your ObjectFlow is not working. Have you installed Orbxlibs in FTX Central?

You are running P3D v4 it looks like?

Just now, Marcus Nyberg said:

Hey Marius,

Your ObjectFlow is not working. Have you installed Orbxlibs in FTX Central?

You are running P3D v4 it looks like?

Yes my Orbxlibs in FTX Central are innstalled and up to date. It's show on the list of scenery in P3D V4.1 FTXAA_ORBXLIBS.

Cool! :) must be nice! Maybe I'll see you in the skies then, tend to fly Norwegian quite regurarly as I live in Berlin but go to see family and friends in Stockholm.

Ok so back to your problem, I'm not really an expert in ObjectFlow-issues, I'll make sure someone else has a look at the thread, you might need to have a little bit patience. 

7 minutes ago, Marcus Nyberg said:

Cool! :) must be nice! Maybe I'll see you in the skies then, tend to fly Norwegian quite regurarly as I live in Berlin but go to see family and friends in Stockholm.

Ok so back to your problem, I'm not really an expert in ObjectFlow-issues, I'll make sure someone else has a look at the thread, you might need to have a little bit patience. 

Okey Marcus I had to delete everything in my computer that was connected up to P3D. Included ORBX and FTX. After reinstall P3D and FTX Central and run all the updates I got a message

when I started P3D "Will you run ObjectFlow" After that I pressed OK run everything working perfectly. So i think it was a small issue in the FTX Central basic struggeling to connect it to P3D.

So thank you so mutch for taking your time to help me with this issue. As I tell my friend. There are no games in the hole world we have so mutch issue with as P3D and scenerye and texture.

Thank you so mutch for you help sir! Really appreciate it! Have a god evening.

1 minute ago, Marius Moberg said:

Okey Marcus I had to delete everything in my computer that was connected up to P3D. Included ORBX and FTX. After reinstall P3D and FTX Central and run all the updates I got a message

when I started P3D "Will you run ObjectFlow" After that I pressed OK run everything working perfectly. So i think it was a small issue in the FTX Central basic struggeling to connect it to P3D.

So thank you so mutch for taking your time to help me with this issue. As I tell my friend. There are no games in the hole world we have so mutch issue with as P3D and scenerye and texture.

Thank you so mutch for you help sir! Really appreciate it! Have a god evening.

Glad it worked out!

Archived