Taking a Flyer with Big Head

BradB

Martyn you win , I raise the white flag . Are you happy now ..... Anyway this flight originated at Bilbao (LEBB) Spain with a flight conclusion at Madrid-Barajas Airport .

2017-12-21_19-2-3-850.jpg

2017-12-21_19-3-38-247.jpg

2017-12-21_19-4-49-404.jpg

2017-12-21_19-8-26-675.jpg

2017-12-21_19-12-23-686.jpg

2017-12-21_19-21-18-576.jpg

2017-12-21_19-21-44-83.jpg

2017-12-21_19-25-50-8.jpg

2017-12-21_19-32-7-183.jpg

Have a very Merry Christmas to all of you here at the forum . :):)

Cheers

John

You sim looks really good, John. Great flight from the autonomous region of Basque towards the capital of general Spain, perhaps you carry the polling results from them?

1 hour ago, VH-KDK said:

welcome to the Big Head Club.

Seems to be a true Frequent Flyer Club with many prominent members.

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Well John, you did it, Martyn twist your arm?  Seriously, these are some unreal shots, very beautiful scenery to fly "Big Head" over.  Looks like this plane is contagious! :lol:

He did .... Jack this was also my first flight with ChasePlane . :):)

John

2 minutes ago, BradB said:

He did .... Jack this was also my first flight with ChasePlane . :):)

John

All right!  How do you like it John?  Easy to use ain't it?  What I love doing on most of my planes is creating a camera called "Walking Around", it's set so I'm about 30 feet in front of the plane.  This way I can taxi anywhere and it's like walking around so I can see all the nice little touches Orbx puts in their scenery.  It's a lot of fun looking behind buildings and stuff like that.

3 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

When are you going to join us Gerold?:P

Too hard for me currently, as you know I am just getting familiar with the base level in the p3d club. Plus, i have to maintain my status in 2 other frequent Flyer Programs, stressful this could be...

Wonderful and very colorful screenies, John

16 hours ago, flyingleaf said:

That head is so ugly it's actually beautiful:D

I have to agree with Karl. It sat on the tarmac in my simulator and I slowly walked around it. Ugly beast, I thought. Then I entered the flight deck waaayyy up there and said, well I could get used to it. Then I left it again and said, no, not yet. And flew the DC-4. I felt better. 

Btw, do you think that this "head thing" gave Boeing the idea for the 747 :)

2 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

All right!  How do you like it John?  Easy to use ain't it?  What I love doing on most of my planes is creating a camera called "Walking Around", it's set so I'm about 30 feet in front of the plane.  This way I can taxi anywhere and it's like walking around so I can see all the nice little touches Orbx puts in their scenery.  It's a lot of fun looking behind buildings and stuff like that.

Need to watch some Y.T. video's to understand how it all works .

John

1 hour ago, bernd1151 said:

Wonderful and very colorful screenies, John

I have to agree with Karl. It sat on the tarmac in my simulator and I slowly walked around it. Ugly beast, I thought. Then I entered the flight deck waaayyy up there and said, well I could get used to it. Then I left it again and said, no, not yet. And flew the DC-4. I felt better. 

Btw, do you think that this "head thing" gave Boeing the idea for the 747 :)

Good question Bernd.

Archived