KTEX (Telluride) errors in scenery

marky123

Did you install the Orbx libraries?

Do you have any other non Orbx scenery installed for the same area?

Have you correctly set the the insertions points in FTXC3?

Also, a product order/transaction ID would be helpful so I can look at your account and see any other products you may have installed that could be a factor.

Or, is it a MyTraffic 6 issue?

Cheers

Doug

G'day Mark, Objectflow is definitely the problem. It's the same reason why you can't see grass, the windsocks or runway lighting splashes either. 

What other ORBX airports do you currently have installed? Could you please post a screenshot of the windsock from one or two of these airports too? 

Cheers,

Jarrad

Hello,

This product is a superb representation of the airport and was developed by

an acknowledged master in the field.

You would do well to heed his advice.

There are also a number of settings in its control panel that you may wish to review

and set to match your installation.

It works perfectly in all the simulators for which it was designed.

Here it is in my copy of P3D v4.

Untitled.jpg

I think it very unlikely that tinkering with it in ADE will achieve what you want

and it will unfortunately also preclude any further product support.

G'day Mark,

As we mentioned, your issue is with your Objectflow module. If you want to fix it, you'll need to work with us to help identify the reason why this module is not working at your end: 

Could you please check the following:

1. Does the following file exist (and contain a reference to KTEX)? ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Scenery\OF_Config.xml
  2. Does the ObjectFlow DLL exist at "C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Orbx\FTXCentral\v3.2.2.1\Orbx_ObjectFlow_x64.dll"
  3. Does Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\Orbx ObjectFlow 2\add-on.xml exist?
  4. In settings -> add-ons, do you see Orbx ObjectFlow 2?

Funny thing though, I used to get asked when I opened up FTX whether I wanted Prepar3D V3 or V4. Now it doesnt ask me anymore and goes straight into FTX. I cant install any older sceneries anymore.  Thats when I started seeing these weird anomalies.

G'day Mark,

When you say:

2 hours ago, marky123 said:

I cant install any older sceneries anymore. 

What sceneries of yours can't you install? Do they not show up in FTX-Central? If they still do, at what point are you not able to install them? A couple of screenshots of your FTX-Central setup would be very useful.

Cheers,

Jarrad

Hi I just installed KTEX and have the same issue as in the mark123 screen shot

Answers to the 4 Questions 

1.YES

2. NO

3. YES

4.Cant find settings-> addons

On ‎29‎/‎11‎/‎2017 at 11:55 PM, Jarrad Marshall said:

G'day Mark,

As we mentioned, your issue is with your Objectflow module. If you want to fix it, you'll need to work with us to help identify the reason why this module is not working at your end: 

Could you please check the following:

1. Does the following file exist (and contain a reference to KTEX)? ORBX\FTX_AU\FTXAA_ORBXLIBS\Scenery\OF_Config.xml
  2. Does the ObjectFlow DLL exist at "C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Orbx\FTXCentral\v3.2.2.1\Orbx_ObjectFlow_x64.dll"
  3. Does Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\Orbx ObjectFlow 2\add-on.xml exist?
  4. In settings -> add-ons, do you see Orbx ObjectFlow 2?

12 minutes ago, Voyager said:

Hi Jason74,

Perform the procedures shown in the screenshots below and you will know if ObjectFlow2 is enabled on P3Dv4.

Cheers,

Voyager

Hi Folks,

Now that was a useful post - I've always looked for "addons" settings under the "addons" menu choice - never realized the choice existed under "options" - gracias amigo !

Regards,
Scott

3 hours ago, Voyager said:

Hi Jason74,

Perform the procedures shown in the screenshots below and you will know if ObjectFlow2 is enabled on P3Dv4.

1▼

5a281444e5add_Add-onsSelectObjectFlow.thumb.jpg.ef8db288f51baebdf4eec07c1a5cc1de.jpg

2▼ and...

5a281458d75b0_ObjectFlowfolder.thumb.jpg.a72a75d28fb48e40d357c28640af21bc.jpg

Cheers,

Voyager

Hi I Performed the procedures shown

1-> ObjectFlow2 is enabled in P3Dv4 as showed in Screenshot 1

2->Only got 1 file  QF_Config.xml , But not  QF_Config{2}.xml is missing

7 hours ago, jason74 said:

Hi I Performed the procedures shown

1-> ObjectFlow2 is enabled in P3Dv4 as showed in Screenshot 1

2->Only got 1 file  QF_Config.xml , But not  QF_Config{2}.xml is missing

Hi Jason,

Can you please open Documents\Prepar3D v4 Add-ons\Orbx ObjectFlow 2\add-on.xml and paste the contents here? 

Then, can you please verify that the file it is pointing to (it should be something like C:\Users\username\AppData\Local\Orbx\FTXCentral\v3.2.3.0\Orbx_ObjectFlow_x64.dll) exists?

<?Hi Ben Here it is

xml version="1.0"?>

<SimBase.Document id="add-on" version="4,0" Type="AddOnXml"> <AddOn.Name>Orbx ObjectFlow 2</AddOn.Name> <AddOn.Description>Allows Orbx scenery to display dynamic content.</AddOn.Description> <AddOn.Component> <Category>DLL</Category> <Path>C:\Users\jason\AppData\Local\Orbx\FTXCentral\v3.2.3.0\Orbx_ObjectFlow_x64.dll</Path> <DllStartName>module_init</DllStartName> <DllStopName>module_deinit</DllStopName> </AddOn.Component>

</SimBase.Document>

Mine looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
<SimBase.Document Type="AddOnXml" version="4,0" id="add-on">
  <AddOn.Name>Orbx ObjectFlow 2</AddOn.Name>
  <AddOn.Description>Allows Orbx scenery to display dynamic content.</AddOn.Description>
  <AddOn.Component>
    <Category>DLL</Category>
    <Path>C:\Users\Me\AppData\Local\Orbx\FTXCentral\v3.2.3.0\Orbx_ObjectFlow_x64.dll</Path>
  </AddOn.Component>
</SimBase.Document>

5 hours ago, jason74 said:

Am I suppose to have QF_Config.xml and QF_Config{2}.xml  as I only have the first file and it seams to be working now, I don't know what I did just played around with settings

You only need OF_Config.xml, the other file was manually created by Voyager.

Glad to hear you got it working now!

2 hours ago, marky123 said:

I notice there is no Layer entry in the xml file?  is that because it is not scenery?  Just curious

That's correct, although the Layer element isn't even required for scenery. It will automatically set them to the highest priority if the Layer tag is omitted (i.e., above any scenery inserted via scenery.cfg).

Archived