Can't install FTX Vector

KimK

Hello,

I had once Vector installed but I had to uninstall it.

I wanna install it again, but it doesn't work, showing this error message (screenshot attached).

On my disk, I have 1 To available, I have done a clear temp and force migration.

Thank you for your help,

Kim.5a181d2ce418c_Sanstitre1.thumb.jpg.5bbf68b5ecec02ad6e2cde17f45241e8.jpg

Vector ID : 59d7ac2b16792

Hello again,

I don't know if my post went through the million post you're getting each day so I'm updating with additionnal infos:

Win7 64bits, i7-3770k 8GB RAM, FSX:SE

Got FTX Global, OpenLC Europe, England.

I tried to download it via FTX Central or manually install it with the zip. Neither worked, getting this message each time.

PS: No hurry, just wanted to make sure the post wasn't forgotten I know you guys are a lot sollicited.

Best regards,

Kim.

Negative sir, I don't have that .txt but it's expected because I uninstalled Vector maybe 1 month ago. Now I would like to reinstall it, but it's showing that weird unauthorized error. (I'm on admin account of my computer, and he only has 1 account anyways.)

Hi Kim,

Please follow the link below, despite popular belief, code runners are usually most recent at the Bottom of the Log and not at the Top:) It would be good if you can shut everything down, including your Pc, boot it up with FTXCV3 "Önly" if it is still happening, attach the log please.

Hello,

Well I'm embarassed since I just did what you told me (installing it with only FTXVector running with a fresh boot) and it actually worked!

Thanks for your great support as always, somethings the simplest things are the best solutions :D

Best regards,

Kim.

Archived