Not Black Friday, it is Gold Saturday for me!

Stillwater

You will easily discover the reason for this post title.

It is an honour for me to be part of this great forum. It is fantastic entertainment, continously informative, helpful if needed and always filled with more than a good sense of humour.

Thanks to all of you.

Welcome to the club old chap , inside the club you will find your smoking jacket :

51046388-Gold-VIP-background-Vip-club-Me

Finally you have reached the 10K mark Gerold . Now we all look forward to your first P3D shots , hopefully they will come soon . :rolleyes::):D

Cheers

John

Congrats Gerold!  Well done.  I was going to post something similar yesterday, about how this is the finest bunch of people I have ever had the pleasure to meet.  Mature, no flame wars, no nonsense and we all have a love aviation.  And the funny stuff we do and banter makes it all the better.

So good for you and happy 10K milestone!

6 hours ago, BradB said:

Welcome to the club old chap , inside the club you will find your smoking jacket :

Finally you have reached the 10K mark Gerold . Now we all look forward to your first P3D shots , hopefully they will come soon . :rolleyes::):D

Cheers

John

Thanks for the warm welcome, John. You know the wardrobe with the smoking jacket so long now, but I am convinced it doesn´t get boring to come here.

Indeed I am in the process of installing P3D, had big trouble but Elaine Dixon solved it. All Orbx stuff is smoothly transferred, I have just (manually) installed the mesh. Now comes EzDok, then REX and then I´ll probably start with some airports. Or planes? Don´t know...

6 hours ago, Jack Sawyer said:

Congrats Gerold!  Well done.  I was going to post something similar yesterday, about how this is the finest bunch of people I have ever had the pleasure to meet.  Mature, no flame wars, no nonsense and we all have a love aviation.  And the funny stuff we do and banter makes it all the better.

So good for you and happy 10K milestone!

Thank you Jack, and you put it in better words than I could. Let´s go on having fun here!

5 hours ago, Bluebear said:

Holy matjes, Gerold  :D
You reached the 10k and i hope there will be many more.
My congratulations !!
Well expressed and I can only fully agree, about the forum. :)

Cheers

Bluebear

Thanks Bluebear, I´ll try to go on (when time permits...)

4 hours ago, Sniper31 said:

Big time congratulations Gerold, I agree that your posts are always worth reading and it's good to have people around these forums like yourself. 

Thank you Sniper, I have to copy your words: I always like to read your comments, and it is good to have good guys like you here!

2 hours ago, VH-KDK said:

I have just noticed that you have reached the magical 10000 mark Gerold.:o

You are one of the stars of the best FSim  Forum and I shall look forward to your next 10k posts.:D

Mr. Martyn, I guess you have been observing me slowly moving to the famous gold mark. Now I begin to enjoy the pleasures of your club, let´s see what´s in there... thanks for the compliment!

Archived